Chapter 19: Honeymoon & Time Jump

(Alright guys this is gonna be the last chapter and it will be short basically just a little epilogue thing after this I'll be working more on my Subaru one and publishing maybe my persona 4 one to work on too)

Gray's POV:
"So are you ready for our two week honeymoon?" I asked as I finnished packing the suit case for Violet and I since we just got married yesterday I organized our honeymoon a week before since Violet was doing most of the wedding work with the other girls.

"Haha yes but you still havn't told me where we're going though come on Gray tell meee....." She whined as she hugged me from the front I smiled down to her and leaned down to whisper in her ear,

"its a surprise" I whispered her face dropped she playfully hit my arm and turned away pouting. I laughed and walked up behind her, picking her up and kissing her she tried to deny me at first, I kissed her deeper and she finally gave in and kissed me back. "You know you can never deny me right?" She smiled and rested her head on my chest as I placed her back on her feet.

"Why would I want to deny you?" She asked I smiled and turned her around so her back was pressed to my chest, then I rested my head on her shoulder and my hands on her stomach. She kissed my cheek and went to carry the case but I quickly grabbed it off of her,

"nope no heavy lifting for you my dear, now come on the plane is waiting our arrival" I said with a wink and linked our hands together, we walked out of my our apartment and towards where the plane was just to see all our guild mates there too. We smiled and walked over to them they all gave us hugs as we then borded the plane.

"*yawn* can you at least tell me how long it will take to get there" Violet asked with a yawn as she leaned against my shoulder, I smiled and wrapped my arm around her,

"it'll be a few hours so get some sleep until we arrive okay?" I said gently she smiled and nodded as she leaned into me falling asleep, I smiled and closed my eyes as well.

A few hours later

Violet's POV:
After Gray and I got off the plane he lead me to a beautiful hut standing in the middle if crystal clear water, I stared at it in amazement, I heard Gray chuckle as he lifted me into his arms and walked into the hut.

"This will be our residence whilst here in the Canary isle's its a calm and slow paced area with the warm sun and the warm clear water from the ocean. I thought it would be a nice place for us to relax so here we are I hope u like it" Gray said as he sat me down on the couch and placed the suitcase on the bed I smiled and nodded as I stood up and walked outside onto the over hang looking over the water,

"I love it Gray...nrg and I think this little one does too their kicking, I think they want to know daddy is still here" I said Gray walked up behind me and placed his hands round my waist resting them on my stomach.

"You know it may still be 5 months until you come out little one but your gonna love it your mommy and I will love you Luke there is no tomorrow and I just know your going to lobe the guild too, they all can't wait to meet you" Gray whispered as he leaned his head on my shoulders I smiled and leaned my head against his as I looked out over the ocean this was going to be a nice relaxing honeymoon.

Time skip 3 years later

"Well I would say that was a pretty successful mission don't you Gray?" I said as we walked down the street of Magnolia and back to the guild Gray smiled and wrapped an arm around me. As soon as we got back k to the guild we heard someone shouting and pretty soon Gray was knocked to the ground,

"Mommy, Daddy your back!" The little girl shouted as she hugged in close to Gray he chuckled and stood up with our 4 year old daughter in his arms

"of course we are Kianna you really think we would leave you alone with Natsu? You did stay with aunt Erza and Uncle Jellal right? Or aunt Mira?" He asked glancing over to Natsu suspiciously as he was stuffing his gob with food again, Kianna giggled and hugged her daddy.

"Yup I did exactly what you told me daddy I even helped uncle Lyon make an ice sculpture look, see my powers are so much stronger now!" She shouted as she ran over to Lyon who picked her up and sat her on the ice sculpture,

Yup Kianna Charlotte Fulbuster she looked like me violet eyes and white hair, though her hair had black tips, she did though have ice make magic just like Gray. She was a bit of a daddy's girl to be fair it was always cute watching Gray play with her when we got back home and the entire guild always helped play with her when Gray and I went out working on missions after all we did still need to work for gems.

Yup life was good I had my amazing g husband and my beautiful not to mention all my guild family. Erza and Jellal married and had a baby boy named Kien, Lucy and Natsu married to and had twins a boy and a girl called Lilly and Sam. Juvia and Lyon are expecting a kid and are getting married after its born. Also Kien and Kianna ended up liking each other despite them both being young pretty cute, I'm glad I joined the fairy tail guild and I'm glad I became who I am now.