Chapter 6

Princess POV:
We left school about an hour ago, and I was currently waiting for everyone to come over. They had to get their clothes, and shit. I wasn't worried about asking my mom if they can come over because when I got home, there was a note on the fridge telling me she was going on a business trip for a couple days and would be back soon, more bull shit was on the note, and some money. I decided to take a nap because I was tired as fuck.

About fifteen minutes later, I'm woken up by movement on my bed.
How they get in my house I thought, when I noticed they had gotten in, and started jumping on my bed.

"How did ya'll get in my house?" I asked seriously wanting to know, the shit had me thinking I left the door open.
"I got a key little nigga don't you ever forget." Jay said as I shook my head remembering he had one.

If it was anyone else I would have slapped the shit out of them for calling me " little nigga" but we been calling each other that since seventh grade.
"Y'all better get the fuck off my bed with your musty ass feet."

They got of my bed, mumbling things under their breath, but I didn't care at all.
"So what we gon' do?" Crystal asked sitting on the edge of the bed smelling her feet.

"We could watch some Netflix, eat, then play some games." Anthony said smirking.

"Hell yea. You know I'm down" Jayceon said before dapping him up. They always made it seem like it would be a intense game, but I knew it was going to be fine.

"Okay but this is sleeping arrangements. Jay sleeping in the bed with me, and Crystal you sleeping on the sofa bed with Ant," I said pointing in the corner of my room at it.

They said cool and we started watching Brotherly Love on Netflix.

"We should invite some more people for when we play a game," Crystal suggested. 
"True, but I don't fuck with anyone so that's on y'all." Anthony said turning his attention to the movie once again.

"I could invite Derrick." I said making Crystal shake her head laughing.

"WHO THE FUCK IS DERRICK?" Jayceon yelled as he flung his head toward me.

"A friend, and why the fuck you yelling, it's not that serious." I said as I went to my phone looking for his number.

He mean mugged me, before saying "Fuck it, invite him. I'ma invite V."

"Who said I wanted that hoe in my house?"

"No one said you wanted her in your house but she gonna come."
"Nigga you must be out of your mind i- " I started but was interrupted by Jayceon wrapping his hand around my neck slightly chocking me. He started walking to the bathroom, and when we reached it, he locked the door. 

He lifted me on the bathroom sink, still not letting me go.

When he finally did, I rubbed my neck, and started talking.
"Jay, yea you best friend but you bout' to get fucked up. Stop dragging me, and pulling me places."

"Man you need to chill out, you must need some dick!"

Deciding to mess with him, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close to me until he was between my legs.

"And if I did what are you gonna do about it daddy?"

Not even 10 seconds later I feel his soft lips on mine.
The kiss was rough but passionate at the same time. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance.
I didn't allow him to causing him to pick me up and grab my ass. I moaned which allowed him to slide his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for about a minute until we were out of breath and he let me down.

"Wow," we both said, I didn't know what else to say. 
Jay was about to say something until we heard a knock on the door.
"Yo, y'all want want Chinese a nigga hungry as hell," Anthony yelled making me look away for a second.

We looked back at each other and said, " yea hold on."
Hearing his footsteps walk signaling he walked away, Jay put all of his attention back on me.
"We not about to make this awkward are we?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"No we're not but we're not gonna act like nothing happened either. Just act normal you still best friend." I said smiling

"Aight' bet" he says opening his arms out for a hug. I hugged him back, and seconds later we walked out.
"Fuck was y'all doing a nigga is hungry. We getting Chinese or nah?" A asked, as I went back in bed.
"Yea" we mumbled.