Chapter 1

Today was the big day. We are finally gonna audition for So You Think You Can Dance. We worked so hard for this since we were just 5 years old. I am Noa. And the person who i'm gonna audition with is my cousin, Fem. We are like best friends. And when we were 5, we started dancing. Our dance-teacher always knew we had talent. She already said that when we had our first dance lesson. We love dancing. We can't live without it.

"Noa! Time to get out of bed!" my mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned loudly. I wasn't a morning person. "Okaayyy... " I shouted back. But then i remembered that today was the big day. The day of my audition. Fem is almost here! I quickly made my way out of my bedroom and got to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower really quick. I putted on my dance-outfit and my dance shoes. I sprinted down the stairs and i saw Fem already sitting on our couch. She bited her fingernails. I see she's nervous.

"Hey Fem!" I said happily.

When her eyes met mine, she jumped up and gave me a warm hug.

"Oh my god, Noa. I'm so nervous!" she said.

"Don't worry." I whispered in her ear.

"But what if we do something wrong? What if they don't like us? What if..." she rambled.

"Shh... Don't worry! We practiced so many times. We can do this." I said.

"Okay... We can do this" whispered Fem to herself.

"I don't know how you do it, but you calm me down so easily!" she said laughing. I started to giggle. My mom came into the livingroom.

"Let's go for it ladies! Should i curl your hair and pin it up?"

"That would be nice mom!" I said smiling.

"Okay! Let's start. And before i forget to say it, the whole family will be waiting at Starbucks." My mom mumbled.

"Why are they at Starbucks?" Fem asked.

"I told them to wait there. If the whole family would be here, you both would get too stressed out. So it's just the three of us here." my mother explained.

"Well, that makes sense." I smiled.

"Okay! Now come on, Fem. You're first." My mother said while walking upstairs to get all of the hair accessories.

••••••••••••••• to be continued •••••••••