Chapter 22

Noa's POV

For the first time ever, I felt sparks. Like fireworks. A boosting feeling. This kiss was filled with so much passion. He did make me feel loved. He touched me like I was fragile. Like I needed to be held close, so I wouldn't fall and break.

He circled his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, afraid I was going to slip away. But I wasn't planning on that. I know I had a boyfriend, but I don't care right now. I haven't felt this feeling in a long time, and I deserve to feel it.

My fingers ran through his brown locks, tugging on it in a loveable gesture. He pulled away carefully and looked me in the eyes. Then, all of a sudden, I knew it. I wasn't made for James. I'm made for Harry. I just... Feel it. In my bones, veins and heart. I feel it everywhere. I belong to Harry. But I will bring him in a lot of trouble.

"Convinced yet?" He whispered.

"Yes..."

"Good."

"But..." I looked down.

"But what?" His confidence was replaced by concern.

"I will bring you in so much trouble, Harry... I can't do that to you."

"I don't care about all that. I just want you to be with a guy who loves you with every inch of his heart. With his whole existence. And I love you. With all my heart. I just need you to see it too. I don't care if I get in trouble. I don't care if I get beaten up. I just need my time with you. Wether it's a day, a year, or a lifetime. I just need some time with you. I want to be able to call you mine. Because nothing else is stronger than love. Not even him. Even though you're afraid of his strength, nothing can beat the strength I believe our love can have. Maybe the strength of love should scare you more. But the fact that his strength has horrifying eyes, that scares you. But please, give me a chance. Forget those eyes and just look into mine for once. Just realise that you deserve so much more than this. I'm in love with you, Noa! I fell so fucking hard for you! I only need you to catch me!" He was so desperate for my love. James never was. Harry was.

Harry tugged on his hair in frustration, waiting for me to say something.

"Okay."

He looked at me and let go of his hair.

"What do you mean with 'okay'?"

He took a step towards me, and for the first time ever, I didn't back away.

"Okay, I fucking fell for you too, Harry! I just.... Okay, I want to be with you! I don't want to be with James anymore... I want to be with you! And it is going to be really, really hard to get rid of my past, but you'll have to help me. We need to work on that really hard. But I hope you will in fact help me because we share something special! At least I hope we do. Long story short, I want to be with you! Okay?!"

His glossy eyes looked into mine the whole time. After I was finished with my outburst, the corners of his mount turned upwards.

"That's all I needed to hear." He said, before kissing me passionately again.

I felt complete again. Like I could conquer everything and anything with this wonderful, handsome, curly-headed dork by my side.

In the back of my mind, thoughts about James were still bothering me. When should we tell him? How will he react? But most of all, what will happen afterwards?

But for now, I wanted to enjoy my time with Harry. We needed to be back in the arena in 20 minutes. 'So let's make the best of it!' I thought.

•••••••••••••••••

After Harry and I kissed, we've gone walking back to the arena. When we got there, there were loads of paps in front of the arena, waiting for him to come back. Harry, being the overprotective young man he is, didn't want paps shoving camera's in my face. So he lead me to the back entrance. While we were trying to find the back entrance, we got chased by some random drunk dudes, fell over obstacles and jumped over multiple fence's. But the back entrance ended up to be locked. But a few moments after we discovered that, I saw that a little window was open. I told Harry, and he immediately searched for ways to get through that tiny window probably about 7 feet high, which only ended up with us falling and laughing our lungs out. But with a little help of Paul and keys, we got inside way easier.

It may sound weird, but the little adventure Harry and I had together, made me feel sort of alive. Don't blame me though... I haven't felt that way I ages. The last time I felt alive was when James and I had gone shopping. We walked into a store and he suddenly grabbed a pair of cheap earrings from a rack, put them in his pocket, and just walked out of the store. The adrenaline rush I felt was unbelievable, even though no one followed us because the store didn't have alarms. But I really did feel that sort of adrenaline running through my veins.

You stupid, stupid girl. You should've known James was bad when that happened. But you were too blind to notice that his personality was bad, and not only his image. I thought I fell in love with the typical 'bad boy', who would be sweet and fragile when he's with you. But no. I fell in love with a criminal. A sick, dirty, abusive criminal. And I didn't belong to someone like that. I belong to Harry. And I'm going to tell James. But not now. I'm gonna tell him when I'm ready.

If I only knew what the truth would bring us in to...

To be continued...

*********

Hi guys! I'm feel so incredibly guilty for not posting in so long! There's just a lot going on....

1. School yah sorry it's shit

2. I wanna make music more... It really makes me happy!

3. I had a major writers block! It's very annoying!

4. Most important thing.... Ready?!

This story is slowly gonna come to an end but.... I don't wanna let my readers down... So I'm gonna continue writing! There's 2 options on my next writing project;

1. 'We accept the love we think we deserve' sequel. With some new faces... 😏

2. Completely new, fresh story with new characters and ofcourse, a new celebrity for the leading part! I have loads of ideas so that won't be a problem! 😽

So let me know what you wanna see next and yeah! Soo last of all, I just wanna thank you all for reading this story. I'm so incredibly happy and thankful that people like my work. I love to write and I discovered that I love to make music. And I can tell you, nothing makes me more happy than making other people happy with what I love to do. And I'll never give up on the thing I love.

Thank you all and I'll see you very soon! 💋😘💘

Twitter; @happilynoa

Instagram; @happilynoa

Vine; wtf (b0y)band$ ♡

Ps. CAKE (like as in Luke and Calum) IS BAE 😏😏😏👯👯👯