Chapter 2

"There it is. You look great, honey!" my mom said after she was done with my hair.

"Oh my gosh... Can you believe this?" I said to Fem.

"No... But it's really gonna happen." Fem whispered while we looked at herself in the mirror.

"We are gonna do this. You and I. Together." I told Fem.

I gave her a big hug.

"Come on, girls. We need to meet our family!" my mom said. I took a deep breath and Fem did the same. I grabbed my bag and looked at myself in the mirror one more time. Then my mom, Fem and I walked out of the door.

Soon, the car pulled in the parking lot in front of Starbucks. Fem and I jumped out of the car and ran into the little, but crowded, building. I saw my whole family sitting at a big table in the corner. I saw James sitting next to my brother. James is my boyfriend of 1 year. Fem and I walked to the table with my mother behind us. My grandma saw us and smiled.

"Oh ladies, you look wonderful!" she said. Everyone looked at us and they all smiled. Jason stood up and walked over to me.

"Yes baby, you look wonderful." He whispered and he gave me a peck on the lips. I gave him a weak smile.

"We should go. We don't want to be late!" My brother said. He didn't really like Jason but he accepted our relationship. I walked over to him and gave him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. We have always been very close.

"Come on! Let's get going." my uncle said and everyone stood up. Jason putted his arm around my shoulder. We waited till my father was done paying the coffee and we then walked out of Starbucks. I stepped into the car and Jason sat next to me. It was a long way to the auditions. My brother ,who sat in the passenger seat, turned on the radio. I looked at the blue sky. It's gonna happen. Today my life could change forever. But I wasn't sure.

To be continued.....