Chapter 16

Harry's POV

I did it! She gave me her number! We weren't in the best situation to meet though, but I'm m not complaining at all. It was weird what happened though... From the moment I first laid my eyes on him I didn't like him. A smug grin plastered on his face and his eyes empty. Always angry and lifeless. How could someone fall for him? That was impossible, right? But I guess I'm wrong. The girl I like fell for him.

When we were done picking out our outfits and goofing around like kids in cinder garden, we went to our hotel rooms opposite the O2 Arena. We were mobbed by a group of fans standing in front of the Arena. I took some pictures and tried to push my way through the big crowd. I was helped by Paul. I finally got to the hotel and let out a breath I was holding since I was basically crushed by all the girls. I walked into the big building. Since I had lost my keycard I walked to the desk in the middle of the lobby. A woman with red hair pulled back into a tight bonnet on top of her head and lots of make-up was typing unbelievably fast. I waited for her to notice me, and when she looked up from her work, her eyes grew wide.

"Hello ma'am. I was wondering if I could get a new keycard to my room, please? I've lost mine. I hope that isn't bothering you." I smiled, trying to be as polite as I could be.

"Of course it isn't bothering me! Uhm... What room are you staying in?" She blushed, probably very amused by my natural, charming self.

"421." I reply quickly.

She hands me my keycard and tries to smile in a seductive way but fails. Her lips pursed a little too much and her fake eyebrows knitted like she was angry or something. I just didn't want to be rude so I smiled politely. I took long strides to the boys again who were waiting for me at the elevator.

"Wow Harry. That chick was hoooottt!!!" Liam said sarcastically. We started to crack up, but Niall was the worst. Tears almost running down his face, holding his stomach.

"You know, it wasn't that funny." Louis slapped Niall in the face.

"What did you do that for?" Niall shouted. We heard a loud beep, telling us the elevator had arrived. We got in and I pressed the button with '11' on it. The ride was short, but it felt like hours. Those whole 2 minutes were filled with us all arguing about something stupid. Finally, the little ping was there again and the elevator doors opened. We walked to our hotel rooms and set all of our stuff down. Liam and Louis started fighting over the big chair as Zayn and I just plopped on the king sized bed. Niall headed to the kitchen. I got my phone out of my pocket and checked my twitter mentions.

"Harry?" Zayn mumbled.

"Yeah, mate?"

"That girl that we saw... Did you see her before?" I froze.

Was it so obvious that I like her?

"Uhm... Yeah. Why?"

"Well... It looked like you two already were connected in some way. And I know you long enough to know that you are so sappy when it comes to girls. And it's obvious that you two like each other." No one knew this. Except for Louis.

"Okay. It's true. But she doesn't like me back. She has a boyfriend." I turned my attention towards my phone again.

"But she isn't happy in that relationship. I can tell that. And I'm not surprised she isn't." He mumbled the last bit. It confused me.

"Why aren't you surprised?"

I looked over at Liam and Louis who were sharing a chair. Louis ate some nuts.

"Can I have some?" Liam asked. And all of a sudden, Louis threw all the nuts into Liam's lap.

"What the f..." Liam shouted. Zayn and I both laughed at Louis childish behaviour.

"Ah! No cursing Liam." Niall shouted from the kitchen. Probably his mouth full with food.

"But why aren't you surprised?"

"Her boyfriend lived in Bradford, you know. He changed a lot, so I didn't recognize him at first. But when I walked out of the room, I suddenly knew who he was."

"And who is he?"

"Someone you won't think of messing with. He doesn't treat anyone right, Harry. And he has a whole gang supporting him. If I were you, I would keep an eye on that girl. Before things happen."

What?! He has a gang?! He doesn't treat anyone right?! What does this mean?! I hope it's not what I think, otherwise I need to save Noa from that hell...

To be continued...