Chapter 6

Harry's POV

We had to speak to Simon today. He asked us to come on that dance show So You Think You Can Dance. And we needed to make the Track-List for the next world tour. We always had a lot of work to do. But we were never tired of all the things we got to do. We had worked with so many amazing people! Our fans are amazing as well. And, I didn't want to experience all of this with anyone else than Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall.

We sat in the limousine for about an hour when we finally pulled up in the parking lot in front of a massive building. I always looked up to those people who danced. Most of them were so talented! We all stepped out of the limousine and thanked the driver.

"Hey Haz!" I heard someone calling my name. I abruptly turned my head around. Dermot stood outside talking to a security guard.

"Hey man! How are you?" I said walking over to him.

"Yeah I'm good! I listened to Midnight Memories the other day. Sounds good!" He patted my back.

"Yeah thanks mate!" Louis shouted from behind my back. I remembered we had to meet Simon at four. It was almost four.

"I have to run." I ran my hand trough my hair.

"Okay. Well, it was nice catching up with you."

"Bye mate!" I waved and quickly made my way over to the boys. I was surprised that there were no fans outside the building. We're walking towards the entrance of the building. I saw the big doors opening and a big group of people came walking out of the large building. But I only had my eyes on one. In front of the group was walking a girl. She was beautiful. Long, blonde hair falling perfectly over her shoulders. Her eyes met mine and my heart stopped for a second. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes held a hint of green in them. She smiled and I completely lost it. She was beautiful. Who was this girl? It was like everything was going in slow-motion. Her smile faded and her pink lips parted a little. But in three seconds, what honestly felt like two minutes, she already passed me. I was snapped out of my daydream when Louis said my name.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself.

"Harry! Stop drooling over that girl! We need to meet Simon." Louis shouted in my face and Niall immediately started to laugh. I blushed. But I couldn't take my mind of her. Who was this girl? I brought my hand towards my chest and my heart was racing. How could she have this affect on me? We walked into the building. We walked towards the back of the building. It surprised me that I still had my mind on that girl. We were led to a small room where Simon sat at a big table with a lot of papers spread out in front of him. He took a sip of his coffee and looked up.

"Ah! There you are! Take a seat, guys." I sat down and Liam took the seat beside me.

"Wait for a second. I need to put these in maps." He started to order picture's. One caught my eye.

"Who's this?" I asked Simon when I saw the girl on the picture.

"That's one of the contestants. She's amazing! I like her. She really has talent." She was talented.

"Now let's start." Simon mumbled. They started discussing the world tour but I couldn't pay attention to anything that they were saying. I kept thinking about the girl I saw outside. I didn't even know her. Would I see her again? I hoped so for some reason.

"Harry? Do you agree?" Simon suddenly said.

"I'm sorry. But what did you say?" I asked. If only I knew...

To be continued...