Chapter 10

Harry's POV

"Thank you so much for this amazing show, London! See you soon!!!!" Niall shouted trough the mic. The crowd cheered and I ran off stage.

"Good show, lads!" I said and I gave them a pat on the back. We walked into the dressing room and all sat down. I was so tired that my eyelids became very heavy. I was almost asleep when the door bursted open. Simon walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Hey uncle Si! How are you doing?" Louis asked.

"I'm good thanks! Great show, boys. You always make me very proud."

I stood up to get some water. Something needed to keep me awake. And I really hated Red Bull or candy. Only thinking about drinking Red Bull made me want to puke. I took a water bottle out of the fridge and put it on the table. I took of my damp shirt and searched for my button up shirt. I was still searching when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I expected to see Lou with my button up shirt, but it was Simon.

"Harry. I need to talk to you for a second."

"Uhm... Okay. Let me find my shirt first."

I saw the black material laying on the chair. I grabbed it and put it on.

"Come on. We can talk in the hallway." I said and lead him out of the dressing room.

"Harry? Have you thought about my offer yet?" Simon asked. That's true. His little 'idea'. Well... Not exactly his, but it was the Management's idea. And I didn't like it.

"Uhm... No." I admitted. I hoped he would end the conversation.

"Harry? You know I think it isn't fair as well. Right?"

"I just don't want to mess with anyone!!" I suddenly shouted.

"Relax. You don't have to do it. And you won't mess with anyone. They wouldn't know."

"That's true..."

"Well, think about it. But I have to have an answer by Friday."

"I just... I don't know..."

"Okay. Well, let's go back in to the dressing room before they get suspicious."

We walked back in to the dressing room and everyone was running around, trying to get the dressing room perfectly cleaned. Louis, Zayn and Niall were acting like little boys, running around and trashing everything. They seemed to enjoy it. I just shook my head chuckling.

"Boys! We need to go! Don't act like a child, Louis Tomlinson." Paul suddenly said.

He walked over to a grinning Louis and he threw him over his shoulder. Louis screamed as Paul carried him towards the tour bus. I grabbed my stuff and started following them. As I walked through the exit, a few paps came towards me and started asking questions like 'Do you like someone?' or 'Are you exited about your next Stadium Tour?' The first question reminded me of Noa. I should stop thinking about her. I just walked along the pavement towards the red bus. I quickly made my way in and shrugged my coat of my shoulders. Liam, Zayn and Niall came in to the bus as well.

"I'm exhausted. I'm just going to lay down in my bunk. See you tomorrow." I said and walked off.

They agreed and got in to their bunks as well. I made myself comfy. I got my phone out of my pocket and unlock it. I'm going to call my mum. After that conversation with Simon, I just really need someone to talk to. And the person who always will make me feel better, is my mum. Oh, and my sister. They are the most important persons in my life.

"Hello! This is Anne." Her happy voice rang through the phone.

"Hi mum." I responded.

"Honey! How are you?"

"Well... I was wondering if I could tell you something. But like, only you can know this. I just don't know what to do. And it's kind of confusing. Can I trust you? Aren't you going to tell anyone?" I already knew what the answer would be.

"You can trust me, sweetheart! Now, what is it?"

I explained everything Simon suggested me to do.

"That is really something, Harry."

"Yeah... I know."

"Well... I don't know. But I think you'll regret this later on. But in the end, it's all your choice. Not mine. Think about it honey. Go to sleep now. It's already late."

"Thank you mum. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I hung up the phone and got out of my bunk to change in to sweats and hoodie. Since it's cold in London, the bus isn't that warm either. I picked up some dirty shirts and boxers from the bathroom floor. I was sure that they were Louis'. I'm pretty clean and Louis is the complete opposite. I walked over to his bunk and shoved back the curtain. A sleeping Louis laid there. I threw all of his clothing on top of his head and got in to my own bunk as quick as possible.

"Who the hell did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard him shout.

"Louis! Shut up!" Niall groaned. I chuckled a bit too loud. Louis heard and got out of his bunk. He stomped over to my bunk and looked at me angrily.

"Harry Edward Styles! I couldn't breathe! I could have died!" He shouted and Niall suddenly bursted out in to laughter.

"Mate! It was a joke! Now go back to sleep cause you need to get up in 3 hours to record your solo for the next single." I teased and turned around. My back facing him.

"This isn't over, Styles." He snapped and got in to his bunk again. I thought a bit more. I just don't know what to do. It could turn out good. But it also could turn out horrible. I let my thoughts flow. And then, I knew it. I knew what I was gunna do. But I didn't know if it was the right decision...

To be continued....