Chapter 20

Noa's POV

We were sitting in a tiny cafe. We took a table in the corner. Harry hoped that no one would notice us when we would sit here. I was looking down at the table. Harry tried to catch my attention, but without any luck.

"I know there's something going on." Harry grabbed my hand and stroked my knuckles with the pad of his thumb. I finally looked up. His face was beautiful. He was just too damn perfect. Too damn perfect to know my problems. It could absolutely crush you. Inside out. Absolutely destroy you.

"You don't want to be like me. You don't want to know what I've been through. You don't want to know my feelings. It could destroy you. And you're too lovely to be broken." His eyes were watery by now.

"Please tell me. I know you're broken. But if you don't let those feelings out, it could ruin you even more. Please tell me. I want to know. I don't know you well, but I care. Please. Don't let this take your whole life."

I thought. And thought. Maybe I should tell him. I really want to. I really want to let everything out. So I decided. I decided to tell him.

"It all started a 5 years ago. I met April. April was my best friend. She was the first one who actually made me feel comfortable. I could share everything with her. I thought she told me everything. But what I didn't knew, is that April was depressed. Her father left her and her mum when she was a kid, and her mum became drugs-addict. But I didn't knew.

A few years later, I met James. I fell for him. He was my first love. I was completely obsessed with him. I was spending so much time with James, I even forgot about spending time with April. She became depressed again. She started to cut herself. And I didn't notice. I was to blind to notice. I was so into James. But one day, she couldn't take it anymore. She killed herself. She took an overdose pills. But before she did, she wrote a letter. To me. She said I was her only hold-on before James took me away from her. She told me she loved me and said she would meet me someday in heaven. But not before living a long and happy life with James. Not short and depressing like hers. I was broken. And of course, I fell into James' arms. He was so sweet to me. He made me believe he loved me. I thought he was innocent. But he was far from it.

One day, I caught him with his gang. He was talking about selling women. From that point, he told me to not tell anybody. When I told him I couldn't keep my mount shut, he told me he'd make me. He started to.... "

"He started to do what?" Harry's face was shocked by now.

"He started to abuse me. Physically and mentally. Physically and sexually."

Harry's eyes widened. I did it. I told him. But how was he gunna react?

***************

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN

Do you like it???? It's been so long since I last wrote! I know! But I hope you still like my story! I'm just so stressed out bc of school.... Ugh! But I want you to know that I love you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned by the way! I promise, I'll TRY to write more often. I love you guys!!!!! Vote, comment and please tell your friends!!!!!! :))))

Follow me on twitter and Instagram!

Twitter: @happilynoa

Instagram: @nooaaa__

And let me know if I should continue to write? Even if I finish this story?? I love you! Xxx :))))