Chapter 2

───── ❝𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬❞ ─────

"Aren't you going to apologize for what you have done Leonhardth?"a man from his late sixty's asked Leonhardth whose now casually sitting across him while he was busy reading a book titled 'The Art of War', Leon didn't even manage to blink or even look at him as he was too occupied from the book he was reading. Without even uttering a word, he swiftly grab the book out of Leon's grasp gaining his attention.  "I am talking to you Hanz Leonhardth! Do you know what you have done? Are you fucking out of you mind son?"yes, it was him, Leonhardth's father━the infamous Vesemir Ichigo Gitsune the founder of Mortem Princeps who happened to be one of the top leading organization that ever exist on the underground society.

"I'm not father,"Leon admitted without any second thought.

"Fuck Leon, you created a huge chaos killing that man just because of that damn little thing, aren't you afraid that they will haunt you down? Quatro Cerebus have their own nasty way! I've been cleaning all your shit ever since, hence right now I want you to manage what you have done without my assistance━━deal with this!"his father declared but without any fear Leon just smirked.

"Father, I killed him without even shitting on my pants just because of fear on Quatro Cerebusbesides why does it bother you so fucking much? If you don't want to get involved then fine, I will clean my shit once and for all."Leon retorted, Vesemir shook his head as a sign of disagreement knowing that his son is now creating a bloody mess. "I am ordering you Leonhardth, this isn't a joke you dimwit. You better clean this mess before Quatro Cerebus haunt you and your group."Vesemir added before he left. Leonhardth is a stubborn young man who doesn't have any fear even death itself, for him he doesn't give a fuck on any single soul who will come on his way.

If you fucked him up, he will surely gonna fucked your life three times worst than ever. That is his law of nature, it was his philosophy. That is why he got so fucking mad when he learned what happened to his shipments and he is sure he cannot forgive those who did dirty on his business.

"Clean my shit? Tsk! If they want to haunt me then so be it, I won't stop themwell good luck if they can kill me just like what I did to their puppet."Leon hissed like a snake, he silently rose from his seat as he step out on their private library. "Young master,"his butler named Zico greeted him before he snap his fingers as a sign that he wanted him to inform something.

"I've already dispose his body Young master, Quatro Cerebus is now on their way on the dumpsite where I put that man's corpse."Zico answered without any hesitation, Leon instantly smirked as a demonic grin slowly crept on his face. "I will assure you Young Master, I've made everything neat and no traces of you on that man's body. Just like what you ordered I put our official emblem right into his right hand."Zico added.

"Alas! Please keep an eye on their group until they find out that it was Mortem Princeps who killed their pawn. I want them to know that they fucked the wrong organization."Leonhardth declared, he was about to step away from the front door when a car stopped right in front of them━revealing Jake.

"Leon, did you send that corpse to Quatro Cerebus? Are you nuts? They are heading to Gitsune manor now!"Leon chuckled because of what Jake said, it  feels like he heard a funny joke for the first time. "Then let them! Let's see if they will be able to come out alive from my territory. How imprudent!"he mumbled leaving Jake speechless,

"Leon, please do what you father told you━━apologi"before Jake could even finish his words Leonhardth interrupted.

"Apology? Oh I hate that word, do I look like it was my fault why I killed one of their men? Think again Jake Byrone, they are the one to fucking sabotage our shipments from China yet you are here complaining like it was our organization's fault? You know I fucking hate when someone tries to degrade Mortem Princepsespecially that low profiled Quatro Cerebus!"he said clenching his fist because of fury.

"I won't repeat myself Jake, mark my wordsI won't apologize nor even ask for their forgivenessI will let them realize what they fucking did even if it takes into another level━━even if they declare a bloodshed I won't hesitate to give it to them."he scoffed before he step inside his car and drove away from the manor.

Richard Xenon

"I don't what to do with Leonhardth anymore, he is out of control!"Adlex declared while he is pacing back in fourth, I silently caress my forehead because of what is happening now. First it was Leon's conflict between Quatro Cerebus, now they wanted us to apologize because of what he did to their right hand which is none other than the man that Leon killed.

If we will sum it up it was Leonhardth's idea to be in silence, to pissed our opposing organization and let them haunt us. "Fuck, we can't just sit here and do nothing!"Ferris added.

"I told you, Leon will do whatever he wants, we cannot reset his decision anymore."Kevin said out of the blue. "Yeah, in fact if we will understand his reasons he is clearly right from the start. It wasn't our fault why he killed that old hag. It was them who sabotage us even thou we are not doing anything against them."Xact mumbled, I silently realized one thing; he is right.

"Gather up!"I immediately declared as I rose from my seat. "Leonhardth is right, we are Mortem Princeps, we can't just let him stand on his own. We need to support him and do our duty."I said without any hesitation, I know from the very first start I am against Leonhardth but it's different now. We can't just sit here and do nothing to help him as he is our head regent.

'Cause right now I can't just ignore the fact, that because of Leon we are close to something bloody.

For those who have read the Filipino version of Mafia Boss' Obsession, I know you will notice a huge difference between the two as I have changed English version into a dark and twisted one. English version will follow my original plot from the very first start I will also consider changing names just like in 'Too Bad For You'.

Hence, I will assure the English readers that this plot will give thrill and some bites from the Filipino version so don't worry.