Chapter 38

───── ❝𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥❞ ─────

"Listen up students! I have an announcement to make!"
we all fall into a deep silence when Sir AJ suddenly showed up on our classroom while holding a royal blue folder. Well, after what happened on the other day with me and Leonhardth I became anxious towards him—AGAIN. Although I am worried about his health, I didn't have the guts to visit him just what Miho said because it felt like it was out of my line. 

Hence, Ferris and Adlex explained to me earlier that Leon usually suffer from hallucinations when he suffer from high fever that is why he got is acting odd on that day. They even apologized to me because they think I misinterpret it which is half true. 

"The board of regents decided to give all of the university students a three day field trip in Tagaytay as a token of celebration for the birthday of our founder, Mr. Vesemir. G.U will be provide all your expenses including foods, vehicles that you will use for the trip, and hotel fees just like what Mr. Vesemir said in his memorandum. So students, tomorrow pack your bags and come to school as early as six AM for the first call. Good day and happy trip."all of us started to shout and even scream in glee after Sir AJ announced the good news.

Yes! Finally! A field trip!

"Damn, Leonhardth's dad is so cool! A field trip?! It must be heaven!"Miho exclaimed as we started to talk what we will do on our trip.

Like, it is our first time having a field trip ever! Even our school on States doesn't cater field trips because of our school memorandum but hell yeah—finally we can roam around! "Gosh, according to the announcement in our portal, the school will just let us do whatever we want as they give us the will to enjoy or trip! Damn this is fun!"Miho added while scrolling on her phone. I smiled because I too is excited for this one.

So meaning, we can party and do whatever we want!

∘◦ ❈──────────

Morning comes and here we are, busy packing our stuffs as we almost didn't even slept last night because of our excitement. Miho and I even brought of favorite pj's because we are planning to play some random board games in our hotel room.

Luckily they announced last night that we can pick our room mates for two and without any doubt Miho and I registered to our adviser as one. It's almost five thirty when we finished packing our stuffs, I got really anxious taking my car with us that is why Miho suggested that we should just take a cab not to be hassle.

"Almost time."I mumbled when we arrived at school and approached our advisers to list our names in our daily log. The first and last call went smoothly as they even double checked our attendance, now we are all packed up and started to move out of our campus!

Hours have passed and finally we arrived here in Tagaytay. The weather here is little chilly compared to Manila but despite coming from the U.S I am used to it. Our advisers hurriedly checked our hotel booking before we eventually proceed into our hotel rooms. Well, the trip is not that tiring considering the fact that we luckily didn't face a traffic jam on the route. "I heard that there are so many attractions here! I can't wait to visit one of them!"Miho said while we are un-packing our luggage. 

"Yes! We should go out more often, now that we are on a three day field trip—let's seize this as an opportunity!"I exclaimed, just when Miho was about to respond our phones got notifications coming from our chat room. "Another announcement?"I mumbled before opening the message.