Chapter 30

───── ❝𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ ─────

Karlie Aubrielle

I cannot even move from my post witnessing how Leon got mad at Hunter just because of me. Every word that he throw at him is enough for my whole system to tremble but what makes me lose my cool is that he is claiming me as his woman, calling me 'mine' for no reason at all. "Karlie is not yours Gitsune, she's not even your girlfriend so why are you acting like you are his boyfriend? You don't have the right to act forbid her nor forbid me for being her friend."Hunter said.

"She's beyond from being my girlfriend to be exact."my knees got wobbly trying to decipher those words coming from him. Oh goodness gracious, there is really something on Leon that can make me weak. "Show me then Gitsune, prove that Karlie is beyond tha━"Hunter could've even  finish his statement━Leonhardth suddenly pulled my waist pressing his lips on mine without hesitation. It was too sudden that I cannot even slap him for kissing me without permission because of my intense heart beat.

"Let's go."I got back to my senses when Leon grasp my hand and drag me towards the exit, "Leon━Let me go! Stop it!"I tried to break free from his grip but it was no use because he is dragging me towards his car like a light material. "LEON!"I shouted, this time I finally escaped his hand before facing him with complete disbelief. I thought he was nice but to see him acting this way━━I might got it wrong!

"Let's talk."he claimed but I sway my head sideways showing my disapproval. His lips pursed into a thin line because of what I reacted but I don't want to face him right now because what he did is very rude and very unpleasant. "No, I should go and clear things out. I won't talk to you."I declared turning around to leave him but he still call out my name.

"Karlie!"

"Karlie let's talk!"

"Karlie!"

"Karlie!"he yelled but my decision it final, I won't talk to him. As I was about to enter the restaurant to chase Hunter, I heard him slam his fist on his car creating a loud thud causing me to flinch on my post.

*BLAG!*

"KARLIE AUBRIELLE! TALK TO ME!"he yelled from the corner, and when I turned around, Leon is now already approaching me with his dark and dangerous aura before he snap my hand and drag me towards his Lexus. "Get in."he commanded but because of my fear I even hesitated to get inside of his car. "I said get in!"he commanded before he literally pushed me inside his car and put my seat belt on.

Leonhardth started the engine and drove away from the restaurant while I am here trying to keep myself calm despite of what is happening to us right now. I don't have any idea that Leon can be this scary when he is mad, it feels like I wanted to just run away from him for I am completely petrified by his actions.

 After a few minutes we arrived into a secluded place, near a cliff to be exact. Leon immediately parked his car and hurriedly took my hand before he drag me outside. Everything was so sudden that I cannot even react despite of this fear that I am feeling. 

Leonhardth didn't utter a word thou, hence he started to walk in front of me pacing back and forth as I stand here watching him in silence. Like, how am I suppose to react when he is acting weird and the same time every possessive towards me? "I don't want to see you hanging out with that Hunter jerk anymore."he finally spoke approaching me with his blazing gaze. 

"H━Hunter he━he━he━is"I stammered upon meeting his piercing eyes as he both planted his arms at the car's door encasing me in between, the way he stare at me is really intimidating he is too close that I can even feel his warm breath on me. "I want you to draw the line, Montereal, you don't have any idea how you almost made me gone insane when I learned that your with that man."he mumbled. 

I sigh because of what he said, every time Leon do this I always find my self being clueless and confused because of his odd behavior. Does he like me? Is he interested on me? Maybe yes because he claimed me as his but this is very strange. I took a deep breath and composed myself as I meet his deep piercing eyes.

 "I will never draw the line Leon just because you wanted it, Hunter is my friend and I cannot do what you have said."God knows how my heart tremble upon uttering those repulsive words of mine but if this is the case then so be it. 

Leonhardth smirk for a moment leaning closer brushing his sinful lips on my earlobe causing me to shiver, "That is a command mi amore,"he whispered, Oh dear God, his words is my weakness. "Co━mmand or what━I won't le━"Leon suddenly put his index finger on my lips causing me to pause. 

"I never wanted to see you with another man mi amore, so be a good girl and do what I said if you don't want to see something hideous."

"Is that a threat? Look Leon, to be frank I am not interested in you and that kiss is just a form of gratitude. I'm so sorry if you misunderstand my intentions but━please stop, I want you to stop."

"Really?"he said caressing my face with his soft fingertips sending bolts of electricity on my whole system. "Well I guess I should provoke you more hmmm?"he added. 

"If you are really not interested then so be it━I have one hundred ways to make you fall on my palm  without even lifting a finger honey. Hundred ways to make you fall for me━really━really hard to the extent that you will yearn for my presence in everywhere you go."I almost suck my breath hearing those words coming from the mighty Leonhardth of Adler. 

"I will make you━"he trailed as he put pressed his body on mine. 

"I will make you FALL, harder than you expected. I will make you mine Karlie Aubrielle━by all the means that will give me a trace coming for you."those were the words that creates a stigma in me before Leon claimed my lips━once again. 

Errors ahead! Please bear with me! Thank you!