Chapter 11

───── ❝ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫❞ ─────

Karlie Aubrielle

"Hey! Relax, I'm just kidding."Leonhardth suddenly snap while here I am almost having a heart attack because of his dark remarks, I can feel my body tremble by just listening to his words that came from his mouth leaving me speechless for a second. "Don't be nervous Karlie,"he added standing up from his seat as he took his backpack. I don't have any idea why he is acting this way but there is something different on Leonhardth that gives me fright.

"So I guess our project is now done, I will entrust you for the printing process because I might be a little busy for tomorrow."he added, I nodded in response and started to fix my stuffs before I face him. Maybe he's just weird, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Yeah, maybe I am just way too suspicious and I need to loosen up in order to get rid of this thoughts of mine. That's right, chill Karlie. I told myself.

"Yeah, thank you for cooperating Leon. It was nice to work with you, till next time."I awkwardly smiled making Leon grin. He casually put his hands on his pocket, staring at me. "Surething, oh, let me walk you to the parking lot."Leon reckoned but I tilted my head sideways, "I'm fine, Miho is waiting for me and I also need to fetch something. You can just go."I lied, Leon's smirk suddenly fade upon hearing my answer he suddenly  turned around and took his leave without even saying 'goodbye'.

He is really weird, isn't he?

When Leon left I hurriedly went to the parking lot where I met Miho, there she said that Leon saw her waiting for me but he eventually just walk pass through like he is freaking mad. She said that by his looks, he seems to have a fight with someone to the point that he even kicked his car before he went home. "Did you guys fight? He seems so pissed."she asked while we are eating our dinner.

"Nope, why?"I answered, which is true because we never fight aside from━wait, did I offend him when I rejected his offer to walk me to the parking lot? "That's strange, he is really fuming mad when he kick his car." reiterated Miho while scratching her head.

"Maybe he got into a fight when he was on his way there,"I reassured, Miho just nodded as I rose from my seat and went to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes. Leonhardth is really mystifying. I said to myself.

Until midnight I spent my time taking down notes and writing lectures on my desk before I decided to sleep, our schedule for tomorrow is kinda hectic because we had five subjects every Tuesdays. That is why I need to wake up early tomorrow because I also need to print our project. Not minding my room's cold temperature, I silently jump on my soft matress and started to doze off.

It's already dawn when I felt something caressing my hair in the most careful manner, I don't know if I am just dreaming but it seems so real as I even felt a soft but cold fingers tracing my cheeks down to my neck. A hallucination I said to myself, yeah, maybe this is just a part of my hallucination that is why I tried to shrug it off. "Hmmm..."I softly purred as I felt like it also caress my soft spot, my earlobe.

Mom usually do this when I am still at States, she eventually come to my room and caress my hair for me to fall asleep soundly. Oh, I am dreaming about her because I miss her thou.  A smile slowly crept on my lips because of that thought. Oh dear, I really need to call her tomorrow, even in my sleep she was still taking care of me and I love it that way. But that smile fades when I heard that someone talk:

"Sleep now my Karlie, you're now mine hmm?"upon hearing that voice I suddenly woke up from my slumber and gasp for air━I opened my lamp shade on my bed side table to find if someone was out there but to my surprise my room is empty and there is no traces that someone barge in.

Am I really dreaming? But that dream  seems so real? It seems like there is someone who did that for me, like even those fingers that traces my bare skin seems so real. Even that voice who whispered from the warm on my earlobe━but one this is taunting me now. Why does that voice sound like Leonhardth? 

"Oh God Karlie, what are you thinking?!"I muttered because of my crazy fantasy. I was about to sleep again when I noticed that my veranda is open, that's weird, I thought I closed it?

I rose from my bed and went to my veranda, the dark haze of the night traces my eyes while the moonlight from above touches my skin like the cold air that passes through my bare face and shoulders. Chills.

What is this feeling? Why does it feel like someone is staring at me right now even if I can't clearly see someone or something? I shrug from my thoughts and immediately shut my veranda's sliding door and went to my bed.

Maybe I am being paranoid again. I just need sleep, yeah, that's right I will just sleep and forget what happened.