Chapter 12

───── ❝ 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞❞ ─────

Adlex Kielle

"Adlex fucking wake-up!"I almost punch Jake for waking me up in the middle of unholy hour while I am sleeping soundly, like for fuck's sake who is in the right state of mind to wake someone at three AM?! "What the fuck Jake?!"I cuss rubbing my blood shot eyes, I swear if this isn't important I will fucking blow his head like killing a someone!

"Fuck you, Leonhardth is missing you fucking moron! Now stand up and we will find him!"he exclaimed causing me to rose from my bed, my sleepy eyes instantly opened upon hearing his response. "Leonhardth what?!"I shouted in horror, Jake instantly cuss under his breathe before he frustratingly comb his messy hair. He is still in his pj's as I can now clearly hear how Ferris and others gone rampage outside of my room.

"Let's go,"Jake muttered before we went outside where I found everyone, Kevin and Richard is now pacing back and fourth while Ferris, and Xact is having some serious discussion. "We are fucking doomed! I am telling you if Sir Vesemir find this thing out I swear to God we are so fucked!"Xact uttered, while he is trying to track Leon from his laptop.

"Did you asked Zico if he notice him leaving the house? The security team? The maids?"I asked joining them on their search, we are now fucking worried because the last time Leonhardth gone missing he is━don't tell me he━"Don't tell me he is"before I could even finish my statement all of them got what I am trying to point out, their eyes instantly widen because of my deduction.

"Shit! We need to find him if that thing happened, we cannot let him roam around in that state!"Xact replied, all of us started to walk towards the staircase and decided to split into groups to find Leonhardth in this bloody night. Richard, Kevin, and I is the first group to left the mansion while Xact, and Jake joined together to find Leonhardth in possible locations that we suspect where he went.

"The last time he went missing he literally killed someone without even showing mercy, we cannot let that happen again because of his condition."Richard added, Leonhardth was diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder or DID. A kind of mental disorder that develops another persona inside him catering his split personality.

At first he was diagnosed with PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after he witness his mother's death and abuse, Leonhardth had a hard time dealing with his anxiety and depression creating another conflict in his self control that is why later on he developed his multiple personality.

Although he only had one split personality, that one is very frightening to the point that we don't even want to meet that man inside Leonhardth. His childhood trauma brought a huge impact on his interpersonal relationship with others and including his intrapersonal relationship and communication.

We only witness that personality of Leonhardth when something triggered him, when he witness something that gave him another episode which is the time that his sibling Voltaire died in a car crash.

That personality of Leonhardth is what we call, 'Azrail', he said it by himself which literally means 'Angel of Death'. I still remember the way he utter his name under the moonlight while holding a bloody head on his right hand.

Azrail is wicked, he yearns for bloodshed and violence making Leonhardth sometimes gone insanely crazy to kill someone with his bare hands. He even loved to lick his bloody hands when he slaughter someone, a kind of habit that only Azrail had when he take over.

"Shit, this is really fucking bad. Zico said that he can't still track Leonhardth."Kevin declared, it felt like we are running on circles. We don't have any clue where the fuck is Leon and the only hope that we had is his fucking phone that Richard is trying to locate. "Xenon, did you find him?"I asked Richard whose now busy typing something on his laptop.

"No butwaitI FOUND HIM!"I suddenly step on the break stopping our car in the middle of nowhere, "Where is he?"Kevin asked.

"He's on his way home?"he answered, we eventually peek on his laptop's monitor, we can now clearly see that his tracker is blinking in front of the Gitsune manor. That's weird?

"Let's go! We need to talk to him."Kevin declared, I started the engine and took a U-Turn. After a few minutes we finally reached home and went inside the manor, "YYoung masters, Young Master Leon hehe"

"What is it Zico? What's wrong?"Richard asked, Zico was about to answer us when Ferris and Xact also arrived on time. "Where is Leon?"Ferris also asked Zico, he slowly scratch his nape before answering us, "It wasn't Young Master Leon Sir, it was Azrail who arrived."with those response we almost ran out of breath. My deducation is right, that persona inside Leonhardth took over.

"Where is he? Did he do something? Does he came home with blood stained clothes or something?"Xact asked but Zico tilted his head sideways, "He came home without uttering any word Sir, he even ignored my presence and went inside his chambers like nothing happened."Zico answered.

You can clearly tell that it was Azrail becuase of his intense aura and the way he move, speak and even his features, Zico saw Leonhardth turned into Azrail and he is aware of his condition and even his multiple personality that is why he can tell who's who.

Azrail is a fan of piercing so if you see Leonhardth wearing a lot of ear piercing that is Azrail. Also, if he wear black━all black and even had a black nail polish you can clearly see that it wasn't my cousin whose having that kind of style and taste.

Leonhardth is really opposite to him, he is not into piercing or tattoo's but Azrail put a lot of unwanted ink on Leonhardth's body when he is awake. He even dye Leonhardth's hair into crimson red making Leon gone mad when he woke up. For short Azrail is the dark side of him, the baddest part of Leon that he wanted to get rid but he never succeed because of his strong hold on his emotions.

'Cause if Azrail will soon be gone the greater chance that he can access in his memory what really happened eighteen years ago, when he witness his mother's death that the only one who holds that memory is none other than, Azrail.

I will deal with my grammatical errors later so bear with me LMAO, I will proofread this chapter after I finish on the next one. Thank you!