Chapter 40

───── ❝ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬❞ ─────

Leonhardth couldn't even think straight after finding out that Karlie is no longer by his side when he woke up. Although he was so happy and satisfied for what happened between them—he was still extremely mad because she ran away from him like nothing happened.

"Is she mad because I took her until dawn? Damn I should've restrain myself thou."he mumbled while reminiscing the intimate love making that they did—from Karlie's body colliding him up to the thought of he didn't hold back as he made her exhausted all night —made Leonhardth even more eager to cage her in his grasp. The thirst and hunger inside and the obsession arises ever since when he tasted every inch and bit of her.

Now he wanted for more—the idea of tasting something that is beyond his expectations drastically made him even more thrilled.

Leonhardth did the latter, he quickly took his phone and dialed a phone number which immediately responded. "Tell me everything."he muttered eyeing on the huge glass window in front of him.

"Young master, Miss Montereal left your suite earlier this morning—looking petrified. Hence, she returned to their shared hotel room with Miss Suzako and after a few minutes they left their room and talked to your advisers informing them that Miss Montereal wants an immediate leave because of family matters."the caller responded.

Leonhardth didn't want to leave his eyes on Karlie—he has his own ways—eyes everywhere and men eyeing at her twenty four seven, so if she disappeared, one thing is for sure—she cannot escape his sight.

"By now Young master, they are on the airport booking for ticket. We don't have any information about Miss Montereal's destination but we—"Leon interrupted, "Fuck, gather all the information's where she heading. Lock down the whole airport if must—I'll be there for a moment."he claimed before ending the call as he quickly took his clothes and left his suite.

Ferris Lorcan

"Where are you going Leonhardth?!"Adlex shouted when we saw Leon almost running towards the elevator. Well, we are about to see him in his suite to discuss something but—

"I cannot talk to you right now, I need to stop her from leaving this goddamn place."he muttered almost creating a whole on the elevator's button because he kept on pushing it like he's on a hurry—oh well he really is. "Why? What do you mean her?"Jake asked.

"Karlie of-course, after what happened last night? She had the guts to left me hanging? No goddamn way."Richard chuckled because of Leonhardth's remark—the Casanova indeed. "Oh hell Leon, you slept with her?!"he exclaimed he what?!

Wait what?!

Leonhardth smirked after hearing Richard's statement making us gasp in amusement—fuck, this is really something. "Yes I did."he declared as he stepped inside the elevator but we immediately followed him.

Shit, I don't have any fucking clue what gotten to Leon that he bedded Karlie—the thought that he is even smirking upon telling us that he got her is giving me chills. This is the first time that he was fucking pleased to bed someone—I mean every time he fuck a random woman before he will immediately tell them to fuck off because he won't do it twice—for him once was enough.

Hence, judging how he reacted earlier towards Montereal—this is serious. No wonder he gave her our ring of grandeur! He was into her! Damn, he's fucking under the spell of what they called love.

"I need you to lockdown the whole fucking airport. Do not let her leave this fucking place nor country got it? I am fucking pissed right now, I might kill you all if you let her slip!"he blurted out upon calling one of our informant. Leonhardth wasn't like this before—being swoon by a mere innocent looking girl like Karlie isn't his thing but maybe—just maybe, there is something on Karlie that kept him interested.

"We'll accompany you, after all, we need to discuss something after you talk to your lovey dovey."Kevin said after we got inside Leonhardth's car not minding his intense gaze. "Fine,"he mumbled before he step on the pedal and drove away.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the airport. All of our men started to search the area and even blocked the whole ticketing booth hoping that we could find Karlie but no signs of her. Leon started to get mad because of what's happening and God knows how much we are so whipped by just watching him go insane just because of her.

After all, it's a rare sight.

"Wait what? She departed already?!"Leonhardth blurted out when one of the security team approached him. "Yes young master. She booked a flight to L.A and she was planning to stay there for weeks according to what our watchers heard when they are having a conversation with Miss Suzako."the head said.

"Fuck. Track her down in L.A then, find her exact location and report it back to me as soon as possible."he commanded our men before dismissing them.

Okay, I am so sorry if my English sucks. Please just comment if you cannot understand something. I am willing to answer. 

Thank you and God bless! Keep safe everyone~