Chapter 4

───── ❝ 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩 ❞ ─────

"Damn it, just damn it, what an actual fuck?! You gotta be fucking kidding me Dad!"Ferris yelled right in front of his father Valkyrie whose now caressing his forehead because of his son's behavior. It was all his brother's plan and even Victoria's concern to send them to the Philippines in order to taste their own medicine. Well, in fact it was Leon's fault but the Gitsune clan won't tolerate any of them, they will be punished all at once and equally.

"Well, guess what Ferris Lorcan, I'm not kidding you because I will go with Vesemir's plan. You are also going to the Philippines to study at Adler!"he retorted, Valkyrie knows that Kevin and Richard is also having their debate with their parents right now as they are all struggle not to be sent in Asia and stay there for almost three years!

"I will just let this slip if we will stay there for a couple of months butfuck what?! Three fucking years?! That was insane!"he yelled but Valkyrie won't buy it, he decided that he also need to teach his son a lesson for being a jerk. "Yeah, sounds interesting right?"he scoffed.

"But father, Leon was the one who killed that motherfucker? It wasn't us who did the work!"he pleaded. "Yeah you didn't do it but you know our principles right? If one's at fault everyone will also include."Valkyrie muttered while his son was there almost lose his shit.

"Fuck!"Ferris couldn't control himself while staring at his own father who is now unbothered by his tantrums. Yes, he knew that their family practice some sort of principles and he is now fucked because he cannot do anything to change their minds. He knew that Leonhardth is now also losing his shit and probably having a hard time trying to persuade his father Vesemir to take back their said plan.

"I assume that you will have a good time staying there son, your aunt Victoria blocked all your passports and even your connections here in States including it's neighboring countries. All of you are ONLY allowed to visit any place in Asia as we will forbid you to set foot in any Western territories. Hence we will consider lifting our restrictions once we settle Leon's bloody conflict against Quatro Cerebus."Valkyrie declared.

"Goodness this is fucking too much Dad, I mean you will throw us in Asia and you will also ban us entering States?!"Ferris said but his father remain calm knowing that this punishment is just light for them to take.

This is just the beginning of training them to be more matured and well-mannered members of Mortem Princeps. "Stop it already Ferris Lorcan, no matter how you persuade me or even Vesemir and Victoria you cannot do anything. We already said it and none of you can change our plan even if you cut your balls off!"he said before he left Ferris.

"Shit, this is really bullshit!"Ferris cuss before he took out his phone and dialed Jake's number. It took him ten seconds before Jake finally answered his phone. "Yes Ferris?"Jake said.

"Tell me, are you aware that they will throw us in Asia?"he asked Jake but he just answered him with a demonic chuckle.

"Yes why?"

"Let me tell you Jake Byrone, this isn't funny anymore! We will stay there for almost three years and they will forbid us to visit the States! They will also cut our ties in some of our associates!"he declared but Jake remained unbothered. "Look Ferris, this so called 'plan' is just some kind of 'quarantine' for us, take it as a good opportunity to find the woman you will marry!"Jake scoffed, Ferris bit his lips as a sign of disappointment, to him this kind of punishment is not a good idea knowing that it will take years before they finally go back to their usual routine. Not to mention they need to study in Adler just for them to cover up their true identity.

"That's bullshit Jake."he finally said as he sat in front of his father's table, "Face it Lorcan, we cannot do anything you know them very well. Sir Vesemir is not that kind of man who will tolerate Leon, remember how he manage to stop us when we all wanted to take Mechanical Engineering? He simply blocked our names in all colleges in just a snap!"Jake explained.

"We already finished our freshmen year here, maybe it is not a bad thing if we continue our second year in Asia, after all, Philippines is a nice tropical country━━we might enjoy our stay there."he added, trying to persuade Ferris as he don't have any choice but to think positive and just surrender into anything that the elders wants them to do.

"I heard Adlex and Xact had the same thoughts like mine, they already agreed into Madame Victoria's words and they are planning to come in the Gitsune manor this afternoon for them to fix their things."Jake added.

"Seriously? Those two is not against this kind of set up?"Ferris asked while Jake answered him with 'hmm', "Yeah, so if I were you Lorcan, pack your bags and just accept the fact that we are all going to be doomed in the Philippines."Jake chuckled before he ended up his call.

While in the other hand, Victoria is now planning to book for their plane tickets which will be scheduled for tomorrow night. She seems to be in a bit hurry knowing that Quatro Cerebus is now on move finding Leon, as for Vesemir and Valkyrie they are also busy fixing some documents regarding their plans on sending the boys to the Philippines.

"Are you really sure about this Vesemir? All of them are against this idea except Jake, Xact and Adlex?"Valkyrie mumbled,

"I don't have a choice, my son is getting out of control. I can't just sit here and watch him do reckless things knowing that he will soon take over Mortem Princeps. As a wise leader, I need to teach him a lesson, I want him to master his stealth━━after all, the future of our organization will soon be in his own hands."he then said before he signed the last contract.

So my mind is in a complete mess right now, because of boredom I almost published some of my works which I am planning to hide until I finish them. Hence English version will also have another partner, I will publish Mythical and even Angel of the Dusk after all my shit was done.

Thank you for reading!

Oh, PS I will read this chapter again to polish my wrong terms and grammars!