Chapter 15 : The Spotlight

Zack's POV

"Hey Zack!" Akala ko kung sinong umakbay. Si Santy lang pala.

"Oh bakit Santy? Are you drunk? Kakanta pa kayo ni Sam di ba? Malapit na yun magstart." tanong ko sa kaniya

"Yes and No. Yes im a bit drunk but No, I wont sing with Sam. Baka magkalat lang ako dun. I dont want to ruin our princess'plan. Can you sing with her? - sabi ko na dito ang bagsak nito. "  I saw you Zack. Many times. Tinitingnan mo ng pasimple si Sam. Gusto mo ba siya? No. Sorry. I'll rephrase it. GUSTO MO SIYA. Now sulitin mo yung moment. Sige na. Sing with her. "

Bigla akong natense kasi nagsasalita na si Sam. Meaning, ito na yung kakanta sila. I mean kami. Kakanta kami infront of the guest. Santy kept on telling me na pumunta na. And I did. Nagpunta ko sa likod ni Sam.

"Sam, I'll sing with you. Let me be your partner tonight." I smiled at her. Hinawakan ko yung kamay niya. Halatang tense din siya. And the spotlight was on us.

"Are you sure Zack? I thought ay-- " before she finished what she suppose to say. I touched her lips to stop her talking. Then put my finger on my lips to make an indirect kiss. "Lets enjoy Sam. Sing like no one is watching. Just look at me." - then i kissed her forehead ang smile at her. Hindi ko alam if bakit ko nagawa yun. But I want to make her feel comfortable. Thats she's safe with me. Then I looked at Thea and gave her a que. Thea started playing the piano.

The song is "Marry Your Daughter". Ito yung song ni tito for tita when they get married again 5 years ago. And now, Im singing this song with Sam. Thinking that Im asking the permission of them to let Sam marry me.

While Sam is looking at me and singing, Im melting. She's a princess. With her wavy hair and her black elegant gown. Hindi mo maiisip na 16 pa lang siya. My heart is pounding. Gustong gusto kong sabihin yung nararamdaman ko para sa kaniya. I cant -- I hold her one hand again ..

"I cant stop looking at you Sam. I want to dedicate this song to you. I wanna marry you. Be my wife. Be my queen. I want you to feel my sincerity through my eyes, through this song. I like you. I love you Sam."

Then I sing this part :

I gonna marry your daughter and make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me til the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess and make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I cant wait to smile as she walks down the isle with the arm of her father
From the day that I marry your daughter ~

Thea ended the song. I'm still looking at Sam while everyone is applauding. She's teary eyed. Did I made her cry? -____- Stupid Zack!