Chapter 1: New Job

F/n = Friends name

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" I heard a voice say. "Get up you lazy f*ck!" I woke up to my roommate f/n, shaking my shoulders, forcing me to wake.

"What f/n?" I asked sleepily. "Isn't it Saturday?"

"The morning paper came with a whole new pile of jobs!" She screamed happily, jumping on my bed and dragging the covers off me. My roommate shot out of my room and closed the door behind her, practically falling down the stairs as I hear her run to the kitchen.

I crawled out of bed and grabbed any clothing I could find out of my drawers. Quickly and in a lazy manner, I got dressed and forced myself downstairs, trying to stay awake.

When I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted with a big hug from f/n. She pushed me down onto a chair, gave me a bacon sandwich and coffee then threw the newspaper down onto the table. "Look, these are the jobs you can apply for." F/n explained. I skimmed over them all and they seemed quite difficult, apart from one.

"Hey F/n, do you think I could apply for a night guard job?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Of course, but would you be able to do night shifts? It's 12 till 6am..." F/n said.

"Yeah, it's just like pulling an all nighter for 2 weeks." I replied sarcastically. She giggled, then turned and went back over to the sink to continue washing the dishes.

After I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs, grabbed my phone and sat on the edge of the bed. My phone made little beeping noises as I dialed in the number for Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

"Hello I'm Y/n L/n. I am calling about the night guard shift to see if I can apply?" I greeted formally.

"Hello Y/n, that's great to hear. You can start tonight. Meet you there." The man said hanging up.

"Well that was easy." I thought aloud. I strolled to my door and swung it open. "I got the job!" I yelled so F/n could hear me from the kitchen. I closed the door and heard a happy scream downstairs. I giggled and began preparing for tonight.

---Time-Skip---

I took a nap after getting my work stuff ready and woke up around 10:45pm. F/n was asleep so I tried my hardest to stay silent as I got ready for my first shift.

Of course I fell off my bed, tripped over my chair and landed on the floor with a loud bang. I facepalmed at my stupidity but proceeded, managing to stay quite.

I hopped in my car and began to drive to the pizzeria. I arrived and jumped out of the car, grabbing my bag. The place looked really creepy in the dark from the outside. I shivered a bit as I entered.

"Ah Y/n. Welcome to your job!" A man greeted me as I walked in. "The boss left some recorded message for you to help on the first night. Good luck." He informed, making his way out of the building.

"Okay. This is a little creeper than I thought." I whispered. Quietly, I speed walked to the office and plopped my self down onto the chair.

"Wish me luck." I sarcastically said to myself.