Chapter 20: This is just the beginning

Goldie's POV

I thanked the taxi driver and gave him the cash for driving us here. After, I hopped out of the car and went to get Y/n. Of course I'd have to carry her because she's still asleep.

Being honest, I didn't mind. I loved her cute sleeping face.

The taxi drove off and I heard a recognisable voice. "Ho ho ho ho! Monsiour Goldie! Bonjour!" Gabriel, the hotel owner, greeted in his thick French accent.

"Bonjour Gabriel, what a pleasure to see you again." I replied, being as nice as possible.

"Ah I see you have brought another lovely girl here!" He clapped his hands and strolled over to me.

Just as he said that Y/n woke up and furrowed her brows. "Another g-girl?" She whispered.

I awkwardly laughed. "Haha this is my wife, Y/n."

"Oh I see, I see. You've found the perfect one eh? I must say she is beautiful!" He admired her features as I pulled my and my wife's suitcase along as Y/n rested in my other arm. Strong I know XD

I moved her closer to my body and securely held her. The fat French man walked with us and took my bags. "I'll have August take your stuff up to your room Goldie my good man." He patted my back and smiled at me.

"Well I wish you a goodnight!" He waved to me and disappeared somewhere into the hotel.

I looked down and noticed Y/n glaring at me with sad eyes. "Another girl?" She asked again.

I sighed, knowing I had to tell her. "Listen princess, you know when I went on a rampage back in my younger years that I told you about the other night? Well, during that time I went a bit more psycho and decided to smash a bunch of slutty hoes. I brought them here when I was going to f*ck them, honestly baby I regret all of it."

She nodded and lifted her hand to my cheek. Gently, she stroked it and sent a smile towards me. "Alright." Was the last thing she said before her drifted off again.

Y/n's POV

I fluttered open my eyes to see a tired looking blond carrying me up a set of stairs. "Hi baby~" I cooed, barely sober.

He glanced down and smiled at me. "Hey princess, close your eyes for a minute."

I closed my e/c eyes and quickly saw him glance around. "Open them." He placed me down as I opened my eyes again.

"Wha- How did we g-get here?" I asked noticing we were in a hallway in front of a door.

Swiftly, he took a key from his pocket and opened up the door. "Never you mind." He smirked and waited for me to go in.

I gasped as I took in my surroundings. The room was amazing, it was big and looked stunning. "Wow!" I spun around.

"Like it love?" Goldie asked, locking the door and approaching me with a smirk.

"Definitely." I returned the cheeky smirk and waltzed into the bedroom. "Look at the bed! It's big!" I cheered, feeling the alcohol effect my thinking.

"Big like this d*ck."

I turned around and gasped again. I giggled, flicking the shoes off of my feet and biting my lip seductively. "Goldie you naughty boy~"

He walked over to me, taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. "Naughty is something that I am~"

I fell back onto the bed with him on top of me...

Let's just say the night ending well ;)

---Time-Skip---

After that 'fun' night, we both didn't wake until around noon time. So, right now me and Goldie are chillin' on the sofa watching the second season of Prison Break.