Chapter 3: First Encounter

I stepped outside and the cold wind lifted my scarf, making it dance in the breeze. I sighed quietly and hopped in my f/c Peugeot 308. After starting the engine, I pressed my foot on to the pedal and began making my way to Freddy Fazbear's.

About fifteen minutes passed and the pizzeria came into view. I turned right and pulled into the car park. I grabbed my bag off of the passenger seat and opened it, pulling out my phone. "11:57" I mumbled.

A slight creak of the doors echoed throughout the building as I entered. I swiftly walked to the office and dumped my belongings on the floor. I began browsing through Facebook as I waited for the bell.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong...

I groaned at the terrible noise and thought of all the unusual that might happen tonight. I flicked through the cameras, not really paying any attention to what was showing on them. A couple of minutes passed and I continued this boring thing I was doing, until I saw something golden on one of the cameras before accidentally switching it over. I flipped the camera back and nothing was there. I shrugged and thought was my imagination.

"Hey Y/n!"

"AHH!!!" I fell of my chair and landed on the floor with a thump. "Ouch." I mumbled, rubbing the stinging pain in the bottom of my back.

My gaze fell upon the person who scared me. "Oh Foxy, it's just you." I sighed in relief knowing it was just him.

"Hehe, yeah it's just me lass. C'mon the others are waiting." Foxy said, standing straight from leaning on the door frame.

I slowly got back up and trotted over to him. He turned and headed towards the stage, with me trailing behind. As we passed the supply closet, I noticed that the door was slightly open and I could see a gold figure standing inside. Thinking nothing of it, I continued walking.

---Time-Skip---

After a while of talking about random things with the others, Chica seemed to be getting hungry.

"Hey Y/n, want to come to the kitchen with me to get some snacks?" She asked, messing with the ruffles on her dress.

"Sure!" I replied, getting up and going with Chica. We entered the kitchen and the sweet smell of pizza filled my nose. Chica started running her hands along the wall in attempt to find the light.

"I can never remember where the god damn light is!" She whined, slightly pissed off. I giggled at her failed attempt.

"But I prefer it to be dark~" An unknown voiced cooed. She froze in her tracks and so did I.

Chica's POV

'Oh lord not now!' I mentally screamed.

"Y/n run!" I yelled at her. I expected the girl to run for her life, but she didn't even flinch. Y/n just stood there, frozen in fear.

The lights flickered on and stood there was non other than himself, Goldie.

Oh how I hated him.

I ran towards Y/n and tried to save her from this monster, but I was suddenly kicked in the stomach and was sent flying back. I crashed into the cupboards, the plates then rattled around. Unfortunately, the pottery came tumbling down and smashed on my head sending me unconscious from the pain.

Y/n's POV

I glanced at Chica's unconscious form and fear filled me. My eyes then met with the golden robot's empty black sockets. "You're coming with me girly~" He said.