Chapter 17: Informing others

(A/n)-You can choose the engagement ring you want from the pic above ;)

Goldie's POV - 1 Week Later

I glanced over at the digital clock placed on the table beside the other side of the couch opposite me. It read 18:32.

Y/n had gone out about 30 minutes ago with her new work friends to a pub. Of course I told her to take precautions and take it easy like the perfect fiancé I am. XD

While she was out I planned the wedding secretly, writing invitations by hand and carefully putting them into envelopes with the name of the invited person and their address.

Dear ........,

I am writing to inform you that you are invited to a wedding!

The to-be-newly-wed couple is Y/n L/n and Golden Freddy Fazbear.

The wedding shall take place on the 15th August (The year you're reading) at The church of h/t, y/c. Hope you can make it!

Sincerely,

G.Fazbear

h/t - Home town, y/c - Your Country.

When Y/n was at work a few days ago I rang the church and all the people you need to organise a wedding. I have already ordered her a beautiful dress, got the tuxedo for me and sent links to the girls to get their bridesmaids dress.

"And done!" I sighed, placing the last envelope onto the pile. I stood up to make myself a coffee to refresh my mind and give my hand a rest from all the writing I've been doing.

As the kettle boiled I pondered over what else I need to do. "I need to order the cake, get flowers, after party place, organise a honey moon but I'm sure we'll do that after together. Find out who is coming and who isn't." I stopped and took a sip of my now made coffee.

"Food and drinks for the after party, um, people, cake?" I groaned and put the empty cup in the sink. "All of this is making me stressed." I rubbed my forehead.

"Holy fuck I've gotta pay for all this as well!" I realised, shouting it out. Now pissed off, I made my way into our bedroom and hunted around fro my wallet to get my credit card.

"Fucking bullshit." I whined, grabbing my wallet ad returning to the living room to proceed with my task.

Y/n's POV

I sipped on my glass of alcohol, listening to my work friends blab on about random things. My mind drifted off to start thinking about F/n, I missed her, a lot."

"So Y/n," Bethany started snapping me out of thought. "I see your ring." She pointed to my engagement ring.

"Who's the lucky man?" Sophie asked.

"I met him at my past work place, we kind of had this bond, got together, moved here then he popped the question when we went out a week or so ago." I explained.

"What's his name?" Asked Amy, her brown hair falling in front of her blue eyes.

"Gol- Gavin." I made up his name, obvious that they would laugh if I told them his name was actually Goldie.

"Cute." Beth said, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "I'm gonna go get another drink, want one?"

"Tequila." Amy informed.

"I'm good for another." Said Sophie.

"Surprise me." I smirked. She nodded and made her way toward the bar.

The night ticked away and I felt the world around me begin to spin and my vision was slightly blurred. "Hey Ams, what time is it." The blonde slurred, stumbling over to Amy.

"Like twelve or somethin' I dunno." She replied, downing another shot.

Sophie rounded up the two very drunk girls and grabbed a hold of me. "Come on Y/n, we're going now."

I nodded and followed them out of the pub and onto the street. Sophie got us a taxi and we all climbed in.

"Drop me and these two at 32 Donstin street and Y/n is going to Eifel tower penthouses." She said, giving the man the money.

He smiled at her and began driving.

---Time-Skip---

"Goldie! I'm hoommmmmee~" I yelled, slamming the door closed behind me. I heard shuffling then could see a blurry blonde making his way to me.

"Hey princess, have a nice time out?" He asked helping me walk to the sofa. I nodded and fell into his chest.

"Can we have a bath baby?" I asked Goldie, tracing my fingers along his chest.

"Sure." He said as scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. He placed me on the toilet seat as he began running the tub with hot water.

"Coconut or vanilla?" He asked, holding up two bottles of bubble bath.

"Vanilla!"

"Vanilla it is." He chuckled and poured a whole lot into the water.

As the water ran, he began to undress me. I yawned and let him strip me down then watched as he peeled off his clothing. He leaned in to pick me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

Goldie stepped into the bath, luckily is one of them big round ones so we could both fit in easily. I sat on his lap in the hot water, resting my head on his shoulder as he reached over to the bottles of soap.

He picked up a f/f flavoured and squirted a blob into his hands. The bubbly bath was soothing and extra relaxing having a sweet boy to wash me with my favourite flavoured shower gel.

After getting cleaned up, I leaned back and looked into his dark eyes. "Goldie."

"Yes?"

"Watch out!" I giggled as I picked up a handful of bubbles and slapped him with them.

"Wha-?" He looked down at his bare chest covered in bubbles.

"BUBBLE WAR!" I yelled, acting like a complete child.

He laughed and pushed me into the water, attacking me with vanilla smelling bubbles.

We laughed and messed about, completely destroying the bathroom and covering it with water. Goldie jumped out and ended up slipping on the wet ground which resulting in me laughing until my stomach hurt.

Goldie wrapped a towel around his waist then draped one over my shoulders. He picked me up and carried me to our room. He dried me off, dressed me in some pyjamas and tucked me into bed.

"Goodnight my love, I'll join you in a bit, I have something to do." He kissed my forehead and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

"Night." I mumbled, feeling sleep take over my not so sober self.

Goldie's POV

I walked into the living room and plopped down onto the white couch. I took the papers form underneath the couch and set them back onto the table.

"Gotta get this finished tonight." I whispered, preparing myself for an all nighter.