Chapter 2.

Ariana POV

I zoned out on our trip to Brazil. The kids were with my mother and father while me and Andre were on our honeymoon. I just couldn't get over the fact that he was at my wedding. What made him think that he was even invited to my wedding?

I felt Andre's hand rest on top of mine, pulling me out of my trance. I looked up at him and gave him one of the best fake smiles I could come up with. He didn't seem to believe it, but he let it go.

"Are you okay Mrs. Johnson?" He asked, making me smile.

"I'm fine Mr. Johnson." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead then focused back on the road. I sighed and shook off all the negative thoughts, and just focused on Andre. I stared out of the window and listened to the music playing from my phone.

Bria's Interlude came on and I let the music take over me.

<>

I walked out into the hallway when I heard shuffling. I checked the room which was empty. I walked down to the kids' room and opened the door. I searched the whole room looking for them but it was no use. I got terrified and hesitantly grabbed onto the door handle and walked out into the hallway.

When I made it to the main room, there was an overpowering silence. I looked over the room scanning every place looking for someone or something but didn't find anything. I sighed deeply and turned around before I heard screaming. I turned around to see him holding my kids with a gun in his hands.

"Let my kids go." I said as I felt tears rushing down my face. He smirked and put the gun up to Naja's head while holding Aaron, and gripping Aj's shoulder tighter.

"Please let them go. Take me, don't touch my kids." I pleaded with him.

"Shut up now or I will kill all of them." He told me.

"Please, please don't." I whispered and heard a gunshot. I cried harder and looked at Andre who had just shot him. I ran over to them and hugged them tightly. I kissed their foreheads repeatedly, and held them while I cried. I heard another gunshot go off and I looked up to see Andre gasping for air.

I let out a piercing scream, and quickly made the kids close their eyes and quickly grabbed Andre's gun and shot him twice. I dropped the gun and dropped to Andre's side. I shook him as he shook his head from side to side.

"Baby please stay with me." I called out to him. He smiled and pulled my head down to him. He quickly kissed my lips and caressed my cheek wiping away some of the tears.

"Baby." I said as if he could respond back.

"I love you." He smiled and touched my stomach before his eyes shut. I shook him hoping that he would come back to me. I hugged his lifeless body. I heard three gunshots and looked over at him who was smirking at something behind me. I looked behind me and saw my kids laying there lifeless.

"No, not my babies." I cried and held them all at once.

"You killed my babies." I screamed at him as he sat there and smirked at me. I grabbed the gun and shot him until I knew he was dead. I walked back over to my kids and put my hand over my mouth to hold in my cries. They were so young and never had a life of their own.

They would never experience anything. College, marriage, kids, nothing. I walked out of the room and cried as I layed down on the floor, screaming into the carpet.

<>

"My babies!" I yelled as I woke up. I looked around and was in a room with tan walls and dark brown accents. Andre came running into the room with his gun in his hand. He ran over to me and layed me back down.

"It's okay, just rest alright." He told me, and I nodded resting my head back on the pillow.

How did he find me?

****

<> Pharaoh.