Chapter 3.

*Short*

Ariana POV

I woke up to the smell of chicken and fries. I got up and walked around the unfamiliar house trying to find the kitchen. When I found it Andre was taking the fries out and putting them onto plates. I smiled and shook my head.

I crept up on him and put my arms around his waist. He jumped and turned to face me. I laughed harder at every face he made to intimidate me.

"You should've seen your face." I said clutching onto my stomach.

"That's not funny man." He said handing me a plate.

"Sure it wasn't." I said raising my eyebrows.

"But thank you baby." I told him.

"You're welcome babe." He said sitting next to me. I started eating and felt him stare at me every couple of seconds.

"What the hell Andre?" I questioned.

"What?" He asked, as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"You keep staring at me." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing baby." I said. He shook his head.

"Bull. I know you and I can read you like the back of my hand." He said. If it's one thing he knows it's when I'm lying.

"Babe it's nothing I promise." I said trying to believe it myself. He nodded and continued to eat his food.

When we were finished I washed up the dishes and walked back to the room. Halfway there I was lifted into the air and whisked back to the bedroom.

"Andre what are you doing?" I asked laughing.

He ignored me and continued running until he sensitively threw me on the bed. I looked up into his eyes and he bit his lip and looked me up and down. He climbed on top of me and kissed me with passion.

He slid next to me and held me in his arms as my eyes got heavy. I heard him mumble into my neck but I couldn't hear him well.

<>

"What do you want?" I asked staring into his eyes. He smirked and walked closer to me as I stepped back. He touched my chin and brought his lips down to my ear.

"I want you." He said as he sent chills throughout my body.

<>

****

<> Pharaoh.