Chapter 11; Part 3.

*Short*

Andre POV

I woke up and looked around for Ariana, but she wasn't here. I went into the kids' room and Naja was balling her eyes out. I hugged her tight.

"What's the matter Princess?" I asked.

"Mommy's not coming back." She said, and I was confused.

"What makes you say that?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"She left and never came back." She said.

"She'll be back I promise." I said. To bad I didn't know what I was in for.

Ariana POV

2 Years Later

I sat here thinking of my babies. Aj would be six, Aaron would be four, and Naja would be turning four. I silently cried getting ready for my set. I put on the skimpy outfit that showed my ass and made me feel like a true slut at heart.

I was brought back to California and forced to strip. I did my set with a seductive smirk and went back to my dressing room where he was waiting for me. I teared up.

"Come on you've been here 2 years, you should've been got used to this." He said coming over to me ripping off the little clothing I already had on. This was nothing new. Strip, Get raped, eat, sleep, and repeat. With showers, on weekdays. I just want my family back.

Andre POV

"Come on y'all." I said to the kids they rushed downstairs with my baby behind them. She came over and kissed me.

"Ready baby?" Shay asked as she hugged my waist. I nodded slowly looking her up and down lustfully. Don't get me wrong when Ariana left wherever she went, she took my heart with her.

The kids hated Shay. They'd always say she could never be mom. I know that but what could I do?

Javon POV

I just got out here on this vacation to see my bros. I pulled up and got out the car.

"What we about to get into?" I asked.

"Going to a strip club real quick." Crystal said. Crystal was a lesbian but she always been around. I am still with Keara, we just went on vacation to visit family. We pulled up at the strip and we walked in.

"Damn." I heard them say.

"Mami fine as hell." Crystal said, I turned and looked but she looked real familiar. I slowly walked up to her and she came over to me and came up to my ear and started to whisper.

"Help me Javon."

****

<> Pharaoh.