Chapter 12.

*Short*

Javon POV

I knew she looked familiar. I haven't seen her in a while and she looked rough. I sighed and pulled out my phone. This is something that has to be done.

Andre POV

I heard my phone ringing and looked to see Javon's name pop up. I cleared my throat and answered the phone.

"What's up bro?" I asked.

"Andre, I got some real good news." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I found Ariana." My heart stopped.

"Where she at?" I asked frantically.

"California." He said.

"I'm on my way." I said before hanging up.

I felt my nerves racking. I caught a flight later that night and left the kids at home with Shay. Javon told me to meet him up at some strip club. I pulled up and saw Javon shaking his head.

When he saw me he sighed and put a fake smile on his face. I weakly smiled back and he led me into the club. He pointed to a chair and I sat down. The girl dancing in front of me crawled over and whispered in my ear.

"Get me out of here Andre."

I knew it was her but what is she doing in here? When she was done I payed for a private session and when she saw me a tear slid down her face. My heart began to rapidly beat. I finally got to see the one I love.

"Ariana where have you been?" I exclaimed kissing all over her face as she sniffled.

"He brung me here and I couldn't get away. I'm sorry baby, I love you." She said grinding into my lap.

"I love you too Adriana." I said and then heard clapping.

"Sweet but she doesn't love you she loves me." He spoke.

Ariana POV

"Sweet but she doesn't love you she loves me." He spoke confidently, as if he knew it all.

"I don't love you anymore." I told him.

"What's changed Ariana?" He asked.

"You, you've changed." I said. It was time for the truth to be unveiled.

****

<> Pharaoh.