Epilogue.

Finale•

(Rated R)

Ariana POV

"I love you, but tonight I don't want to make love. I just want to have sex." I told him.

"I'm kind of rough." He said.

"I don't care." I said and he bit his lip nodding his head. He ripped our clothes off and roughly entered me with no warning, just how I wanted.

"Ooh." I moaned. He smacked my ass and continued pounding into me. Damn, he wasn't playing when he said he was rough.

"Slow down baby." I moaned loud. He just ignored me and went even harder inside of me.

"No, take this shit babe." He grunted and kept stroking. I moaned and bit my fingers to try to contain my moans.

"Shutup." He grunted roughly. I nodded and tried my hardest then he arched his body and I felt him poking my stomach and he kept hitting my spot. I couldn't help but let a throaty moan slip from my lips. He smacked my ass harder and started going faster and deeper than before.

"Didn't I say shutup?" He asked pulling my hair harder, making my back arch and him go deeper inside. I gasped and nodded as I shrieked. He pulled out and flipped me over, re-entering me, while pumping forcefully. He gripped at my waist with his thumbs buried deep into my back.

"You want to cum baby?" He asked pulling out with only the tip in and slamming my ass back onto him.

"Yes, baby please let me cum." I begged him. He wasn't showing any mercy. He pulled out and disappeared under the covers. I felt his warm tongue slide up then down, in then out, swirl then repeat.

"Daddy, please let me cum!" I begged him with my hands gripping his hair tightly between my fingers. He played with my clit while he bit, licked and sucked it.

"Go head and cum for me." He mumbled sending vibrations throughout my body. I kept hold of his head as he continued to swirl his tongue in circles. I clenched my eyes shut and bit my lip as I came. I wasn't gone leave my baby out.

"Come here." I said. He layed next to me and my hands slid under the covers and I gripped his length. He hissed as I slid my hands up and down. He grunted an I kissed his lips and he started to play with me while I played with him. We both released moans and groans. I cuffed my hands and slid harder until I felt him begin to twitch.

"Shit babe I'm about to bust." He groaned and closed his eyes. I started to feel bold so I leaned down and replaced my hand with my mouth. I sucked him off until he bust on the sheets. We both layed back and fought for air.

"We doing this again." I said.

"Hell yeah." He said.

<>

"Mommy." I heard. I lifted up quickly out of my sleep and covered up when I saw Naja and Aj standing there.

"Are you okay?" I asked making sure that I was covered up.

"Are you okay?" Aj asked smiling wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, why?" I asked clutching the covers tighter.

"We heard you screaming last night." Naja said sincerely.

"Mommy's fine just go back to sleep." Andre said yawning.

"We're going to get caught next time with your loud mouth." He chuckled. I woke up feeling a little sore but I didn't even care. I walked downstairs and saw Andre cooking breakfast.

"Morning mommy." Aaron called out. Naja and Aj followed behind him smiling.

"Good morning." I said before running to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door then turned the water on. I felt myself gagging and threw up. I got up and flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

I got up and walked into the room and grabbed my keys. I walked back into the kitchen and kissed Andre's cheek.

"I'll be right back babe." I said as I walked out the front door. I went to the nearest pharmacy. I went in and grabbed the first response. I paid and left. I drove home and rushed into the bathroom.

I went in and took two test. I paced the floor back and forth until I heard the timer on my phone ring. I picked up the test and they both read '+'.

I put it in the trash and walked into the dining room. I sat down but didn't really eat. I got up and put the kids in the tub and put them in the bed it was 7:33. I walked into the bedroom and sat down in thought.

"Baby what are these?" He asked holding up the tests.

"Pregnancy tests." I said sheepishly, scared of what he might say.

"Your pregnant?" He asked trying to convince himself.

"Yeah." I said looking down. There was an odd silence.

"I'm sorry." I slightly whispered sighing.

"For what?" He asked. I just shook my head and he walked towards me to embrace me with a hug.

"I know you don't want another baby right now." I said sighing.

"I might not but if we do then I'm going to love them and take care of them, hold them, along with you and the rest of our big head kids." He said smiling. This is why I love him. He makes a bad situation good.

"I love you Andre." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said. He pecked my lips and rubbed my stomach.

I smiled and went to sleep. Being with Andre made me realize that there are always ups and downs in a relationship. You just have to find that person who'll stick with you through all of it. That right there, is real love.

****

<> Pharaoh.