Chapter 5.

*Short*

Ariana POV

I have been feeling a bit off lately. I can sense him staring at me, but whenever I turn around, there's no one in sight. I looked up at Andre and played in his hair as he slept with his arm around my waist. Today was our last day in Brazil so we just wanted to relax for a while.

<>

We pulled up at my parents house. I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited until my dad answered the door.

"Hey, how was your trip?" He asked.

"Great!" I said. He went to get the kids and they came running out with all of their stuff.

"Mommy!" They yelled. I smiled and pulled them into a hug.

"How was it at nana's?" I asked.

"Fun!" They all replied. I nodded and got them outside and into the car.

"Daddy!" They screamed. He laughed and pulled off. The kids talked until they fell asleep. I got out of the car and Andre helped me get them out and put them in the house, and in the bed. I laid in the bed with my overflowing shirt on, and looked out of the window.

I looked closer and saw him standing there staring at me. Fear gathered in my eyes as he smirked at me. I stepped back and he put his fingers up to his lips saying "shhh". I grabbed Andre and snuggled up into him tightly as I tried to forget about him.

Him POV

The look on her face told it all. Surprise, shock, fear, it was just so taunting. I wanted to take her right there in her oversized tee. I'm not worrying though. My time will come, sooner than later!

****

<> Pharaoh.