Chapter 19; Part 1.

*Short*

Ariana POV

1 Week Later

Andre finally got out of the hospital and I decided to let him stay with me. I didn't know how Marii would feel about it, because he hasn't been over to know. I let Andre stay in the guest room down the hall. The kids loved the fact that he was here. I heard my phone ring and I knew it was Mario.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey babe, you at home?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I was going to come over."

"Oh alright." I hung up.

I got up and walked down to the guest room to check up on him. The kids were still asleep. I walked into his room and he was in the shower. I attempted to walk out but the bathroom door flew open.

I looked back at him. The towel was wrapped around his waist and water dripped from his body. I tried looking away but I couldn't. I was stuck in place. I wrapped my legs tightly, fighting my urges.

"You okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. I shook my head and got up rushing out of the room.

Mario got here a little later. We chilled and watched movie's. The kids finally got up and I gave them some food. They stayed with Andre for the day. When they went to bed it was dark out.

I felt Mario kiss my neck and I smiled. I turned to him and he smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He shook his head and kissed me. This went on for about two minutes. I felt him pull me up and carry me to my room. I was laid on the bed and he stared down at me.

He took his shirt off and took off my sweat pants leaving me in my basketball shorts and my shirt. He started to kiss my neck and I started to question myself.

What am I doing?

****

<> Pharaoh.