Chapter 4.

Andre POV

I noticed how tense Ariana has been lately. She seems as if she's walking on the edge. I can sense her frustration and I know she's trying to hide it under the smiles and laughing. I know her like my last breath, so I know when something is wrong.

I woke up to screaming and looked over at Ariana as she tossed and turned in her sleep. Her hands clawed at the sheets and she shook her head from the left to the right. I felt her forehead and it was burning up.

"No don't touch me, don't touch me!" She screamed hitting me. I held her arms trying to sooth her.

"Baby calm down, please." I said. She instantly let go of the sheets and fluttered her eyes opened to look over at me. I just stared at her for a while.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked me holding my hand. I shook my head in disbelief. Do she not remember what just happened?

"No babe what's wrong with you? It's only been two days and you seem so on edge. Baby tell me something." I said. She sighed and gripped my hand tighter.

"Nothing, I just had a bad dream." She said. I nodded and leaned in and kissed her squeezing her round ass. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away smirking.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her. I'll be damned if we stayed in this house for a week without going out doing something.

"The beach!" She screamed excitedly. I cocked my head sideways and thought about it. Hell no, I don't feel like going to the beach, and getting sand everywhere.

"Come on babe let's just go and have fun." She said.

"I don't want to."

"I bought a new cutout swimsuit." She interrupted.

"I guess we could go to the beach." I said nodding. She laughed and went to change. I put on some trunks and a wife beater. I went to brush my teeth when I caught a glimpse of her new swimsuit. The back was out and it had a curvy cut out by her cleavage.

"You don't have a poncho or something?" I asked trying to hide her body.

"What? You don't like it?" She questioned looking down at it frowning.

"I love it. I just don't want anybody else to see it." I said. She nodded her head.

"I understand, but you know I only want you baby." She said wrapping her arms around my waist. I nodded and she brushed her teeth. She climbed onto my back and I carried her to the beach which was only outside. When we got in the water, we started splashing eachother.

For once she actually looked like she was having fun. I pulled her, and my hand hooked on to her strap and the swimsuit came off her top half causing her cleavage to spill out. She quickly put it back on tying it tightly around her neck.

She huffed in anger and came charging towards me. I picked her up and walked her back into the house with her head buried deep into my shoulders occasionally moaning when I kissed her neck.

I made it to the bathroom and sat her down on the sink while I ran the shower for us. I stripped her of her clothes and mine, then got into the lukewarm water. She bit her lip and moaned as my hand grazed her stomach.

She pushed me up onto the wall of the shower and gently stroked my shaft. She stroked with roughness getting me hard and sped up when she heard me grunting.

I came on the shower floor and watched it as it washed down into the drain. She kissed my neck and I picked her up and slid her down on my waist.

His POV

I watched as she fucked him in the shower. Bouncing up and down on his lap. As he went in and out of her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. That's supposed to be me. Instead she want to go around messing with him.

It's all good, bdcause I know she saw me at her wedding. I still can't believe that she married this sorry excuse for a man.

I'm going to be watching, and when the time is right I'm going to get her when she least expects it. Then we can kill Andre, take the kids, and live in peace. That is if she cooperates with me. I mean I love her, but I also love her to death.

****

<> Pharaoh.