Chapter 20; Part 2.

*Short*

Andre POV

I walked into the kitchen and got a cup of juice. I ate a small bag of cherries and walked back to my room. I heard moaning and stopped in my tracks. I walked to Ariana's door, which was cracked, and saw him kissing her.

I couldn't move or anything. I stayed in the same spot as I blocked out all noise around me. The sight of my wife with someone else made me sick. Maybe it was time to get a divorce.

Ariana POV

I didn't feel right about this at all. I don't know what's going on, but I can't let this happen. I pulled away and moved he looked confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and I instantly felt bad.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this. I really like you but I love my husband." I said and he nodded.

"I understand." He said putting his stuff back on. I rushed out of the door and opened it running into Andre's chest. I hugged him tight and kissed him with passion.

"I love you." I told him. He smiled and spun me around.

"I love you too." He said.

"Come on." I said pulling him into the now empty room. I pushed him on the bed. Damn it feels good to have my baby back! He's about to find out just how much I'd missed and appreciate him.

****

<> Pharaoh.