Chapter 14; Part 1.

*Short*

Ariana POV

It's been a little over over two weeks and I've been doing great. I drop the kids off at Andre's when he wants to see them. We are civilized for the sake of the kids.

Right now I'm at Starbucks and this guy just walked in. He looks oddly familiar though. He was brown skinned and had a tattoo on his arm. I payed for my drink and started to head out.

"Ariana?" He asked.

"Yes?" I questioned. I mean he looked familiar I just dont know who the hell he is.

"Mario. We had a lunch date a few years back." He said smiling showing off his teeth, which were pearly white.

He had on some joggers, a Pyrex tee, and Carmine 6s. His waves were freshly cut and everything.

"Right. I remember you." I said taking a sip of my Cappuccino.

"You got something right there." He said.

"Where?" I asked low-key embarrassed.

"Here." He said before pecking my lips. Damn, he's bold.

"Bold move, what if I have a man?" I challenged. He shrugged.

"I'd be taking his girl." He shot back. I nodded. He was just as funny as I'd remembered.

"Let me take you out tonight at 8." He asked biting his pink lips. I contemplated it for a while.

"Alright. I'll text you the address." I said. He gave me his number and went up to to the counter while I went to my car. My mom and dad were watching the kids so I wasn't worried about that.

I went home and got in the shower using Berry body wash. I got out and put on some deodorant and brushed my teeth. I rubbed cocoa butter all over my body. I got out the brand new white dress I took from Andre's girl. It was slightly see through with black lace trim going down the side. I give the hoe that, she has good taste.

I put my hair up into a huge donut bun with a side swoop bang. I put on a necklace that my mother gave me for Christmas. It was a silver heart locket. I put on big diamond studs and 'Someday by Justin Bieber'.

I grabbed my red bottoms and slipped them on. I did smokey eye with liquid eyeliner. I got out my MAC lipgloss and put some on. I grabbed my phone and waited for him. Shortly after I heard a knock on the door.

I answered it with a smile. He looked good. He had on a black and white button down with black jeans, and black timbs. I smiled and locked the door.

"You look gorgeous." He said. I blushed and smiled. I haven't felt like this since Andre. Maybe I don't need him.

****

<> Pharaoh.