Chapter 18.

Ariana POV

1 Month Later

Everything has been going pretty good. The kids like Mario. They stay with Andre whenever he has time, which I must say is a lot. I was sleeping when I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes there is an Andre Johnson that just got submitted to Phoenix Medical Center." She said.

"What?" I asked rolling over.

"Yes ma'am he has four bullet wounds." She said and I sighed getting up.

"Okay thank you." I said hanging up. I knew he was going to get caught up eventually. I tried to warn him, but he didn't want my help.

I quickly put on some sweats, a half shirt, my nike slides, and my high socks. I got the kids up and quickly buckled them in and sped to the hospital.

When I got there I got the kids out of the car and ran in with Aaron on my waist as Naja and Aj held onto my hands. I ran to the front desk.

"Andre Johnson." I said.

"He's not available. He's currently in the intensive care unit and he's losing a lot of blood. He's going to need a blood transfusion." She said and I nodded.

"I'll do it." I said. She nodded and let me bring the kids to the room with me. They drew my blood and gave me a cookie, and some orange juice.

<>

"Andre Johnson." The receptionist called. We got up and walked over to her.

"He's a very lucky man, the bullet almost skimmed his heart. He's lucky to have a wife like you." She said. Not lucky enough!

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"Of course, room 601." She replied.

"Thank you!" I pleaded and she smiled nodding her head. We took the elevator and when we found his room, we walked in. He was watching tv.

"Daddy!" They screamed. He looked over and smiled. They got on the bed and talked about everything for thirty minutes. I took them off the bed and sat them on the one next to it and pulled it closer, pulling the blanket over them.

I sat back down and looked out the window.

"Ehm." He cleared his throat. I just chose to ignore him.

"Ariana." He said. I turned to him with anger.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad." He said.

"What if I wouldn't have been here. You would've died." I said.

"I'm fine." He said.

"You're in a hospital with four bullet wounds. Where's that little hoe of yours?" I asked.

"She gone." He mumbled.

"Exactly, and you say you're fine." I started.

"I am." He interjected.

"You needed a blood transfusion and I was here to give you that." I said.

"You gave blood to me?" He asked confused.

"Yes."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you needed it." I said.

"Come here baby." He said.

"Don't call me that." I said walking to him.

He held his arms out and I reached up and grabbed them. He pulled me up and layed me on the bed with him. I rested my head on his chest grabbing the blanket at the end of the bed.

I felt a slap on my ass and looked back glaring at him.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head and went to sleep.

"I love you ma." He said.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

****

<> Pharaoh.