Chapter 13.

*Semi-Short*

Ariana POV

"It's not that simple. We've drifted apart years ago. I have love for you but I'm not in love with you. I'm sorry." I told him as I held onto his hair while he sighed.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here, and ruining your life." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"No, it's not just go back home with your family." He pleaded. I gave him a hug and he smiled. I walked over to Andre and hugged his waist.

"I love you Ariana." He said smiling as I turned my back to walk out but turned around to reply.

"I love you too Issa." I said walking out with Andre on my side.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said. Then we drove off into the distance. We pulled up at an airport and boarded the flight. I fell asleep on Andre's shoulder, but I kept hearing his phone vibrate every couple of minutes.

"Wake up Ariana." He called out. I got off the plane and walked to the car. I got in and we rode in silence all the way home. When we got there I reached for the handle but he locked the doors.

"What?" I asked anxiously. I wanted to see my kids and go to sleep.

"You know I love you right?" He repeated.

"Yes baby." I said, and he sighed when baby came out. He kissed me passionately like it was his last time.

I got out and walked in the house. The atmosphere changed dramatically. I walked into the living room and saw my kids. I smiled at them.

"Mommy's home." I said. They turned around and ran to me. I hugged them all tightly and kissed them repeatedly. I heard Andre come in the room, but heard another set of footsteps.

I turned around and seen some chick smiling. She had long black weave and a mid thigh dress on. I was confused and looked back down at my kids who looked up at her with disgust.

"Hey baby." She said kissing Andre.

"Hey babe." He said kissing her back.

He then looked up at me with sympathetic eyes. I smiled and grabbed my kids.

"Come on." I told the kids as I guided them upstairs to their room.

I slipped them into their pj's and put them to sleep. I walked into my room and went in the closet. I heard steps coming toward the door. My stuff was gone and her stuff was stocked here.

I shook my head and picked up all of her used stuff throwing it out the window. I kept the stuff I knew was new. She was the same size, and I'm keeping all the clothes I liked. I closed the door and slid down. I heard knocking on the other side of the door.

"Ariana open the door." Andre said. I knew he wouldn't wait, but I haven't messed with a nigga since we got together. That's foul as hell.

"I'm sorry." He said. I opened the door and walked out brushing past him. I walked into one of the guest rooms. I know he had sex with her in my bed, so I wasn't sleeping on it.

"I really do love you Ariana." He spoke. I didn't even look his way.

"You can leave my keys on the kitchen counter." I said. He slammed the door and walked downstairs. I don't need him for a damn thing.

****

<> Pharaoh.