Chapter 5

The next couple of weeks were boring, Ethan stills tries to talk to me and I want to talk to him to but Christine is always at my hip so I don't have a chance. I really did, and still do like him but I can't be with him, he's not good for me, I think. I don't know everybody is telling me don't talk to him he's bad news but my heart is tell me ignore them, they don't know what true love is. But I honestly don't know either I never felt any love in my life. My parents think I'm a nuisance, when I got a boyfriend he cheated on me. All I have is friends and they care about me but I don't feel like they love me the only one who ever did was Amy but she's not here anymore.

"Ciara,ciara,CIARA" Christine said breaking my train of thought.

"What"

"Did you hear a word that I just said"

"I'm so sorry"

"What's wrong"

"What do you mean"

"Lately you haven't seem to be yourself, it's like your a different person. You always zone me out and it's like your in a different place."

"Im sorry it's just that I've been. Ummmmm. Busy"

"Lies"

"No it's true I have a lot on my plate"

"Your just missing Ethan"

"No, what made you think that"

"I see the way you look at him when were in class"

"So what's the big deal if I do" I said walking into the cafeteria and sitting down at our table.

"It's so a big deal hold on lets ask Kat"

"Don't you da-" but I was interrupted with Christine sitting down and asking Kat.

"Hey kat"

"Hey girl, what's up"

"I have a question to ask you"

"Don't you dare ask her Christine" I said interrupting Kat from answering.

"ummm what is it"Kat said nervously.

"What do you think of Ethan"

"EWWWWW why bring up his name when I'm about to eat, so not cool"

"What so bad about him" I said turning my body toward her wanting to hear more.

"Well, what he did to Amy was so wrong. When I found out you was talking to him I was shock, knowing that you and Amy were good, correction like sisters with each other."

"What happened"

"Well the summer of freshman year Amy and Ethan were dating and they were head over heels for each other. I understand why you didn't know cause you were in Spain and you met the cute looking boy you showed me when you got back, can you say that boy was fine. I wouldn't want to leave Spain at all once I met him, why did you go to Spain in the first place."

"Kat your getting side track and I went to Spain to visit my grandparents who were about to die and they did the next month I got back and please cont-" I didn't even get to fucking finish my sentence cause the bell rang, telling us that lunch is over.

"Well bye C" Kat said, I honesty don't know why she calls me C like Ciara isn't a long name. I think it's because that girl loved gossip girl to much and when I say love I mean love when the show ended she went into a deep depression and wouldn't talk to anyone for a whole week then the next day she came back and said she met a guy named Trevor and have been dating him ever since January.