Chapter 4

I must say that the package scared the living shit out of me. So many thoughts were running through my mind. How did they get this? How did whoever this person is found out about this? Cause what was in this box was apart of my past that got buried when a piece of me died.In the box was something I wanted to leave behind on the dreadful rainy night, the night Amy died.

In the box was the little case I put in her casket when she was buried.

I gather up all the nerve inside me and reach inside of the box and pulled out the case and I opened it. There it was the locket Amy gave me when I was five I opened it and there it was a picture of us and next to it was some words, "friends, forever and always, love you C and happy birthday". I just collapsed on the floor and cried. I wish Amy was here she was the best, she knew everything about me, even stuff I did that I didn't notice. Why did she have to leave me, we we're suppose to be each other maid of honors at our weddings, and our kids have play dates together, go to college together, see the world, but now she gone and that will never happen now.

I couldn't take it no more the pain I felt inside was to much. Then I heard it, at first it was a faint sound but then got clear and more louder at my sobs came quieter, someone was knocking at my door.

"G-Go A-Away" I screamed through the door.

"Ciara it's me, Ethan, I just wanted to apologize for the way I freaked out on you. You didn't deserve so can you let me inside so I can explain myself" he said through door. As he was talking I crawled myself into the kitchen and grabbed a tissue from the counter and I returned to my spot against the wall and thought about how my life would be different if Amy didnt die but sadly she did die and I couldnt go with her and that right there kills me the most because she was the only person who kept my family from falling apart and now it is apart. So here I remain holding onto this locket rocking back and forth like a mad person in an isane asylum. 

"Ciara, if you dont unlock this bloody door. I will kick it down" Ethan said threating me behind my front door and I didnt answer him and all of a sudden he burst down the door and was stunned about the scene that was present in front of him but he chose to ignore it and sat down next to me and hugged me.

"Um Ciara where did you get locket from, is it yours" I didn't reply I just sat there and then my sadness turned into anger and then I just started to punch Ethan arm and chest and cried.

"Why did you stop me, why" I screamed and he just grabbed my arms and sat me down in his lap and just held me and whispered soothing words to me.

"Shhh it's gonna be okay, no one is gonna hurt you, I'm here" he whispered into my ear and I just cried into his chest.

"We we're suppose to die together at a old age"

"Shhh"

"No, I can't do this can you please leave" I said getting out of his grip and walking towards the front door.

"No because then you would hurt yourself or be yet cry yourself to sleep and nobody should live through that or deal with that."

"I'm having a friend come over to take care of me I'm fine she should be here any minute"

"Your not having any friends over"

"Yes I am" I said pulling my phone out of my back pocket and texting Christine to come over ASAP.

"Then show me the message or call her"

"No your not my mother" then my phone vibrated and I pulled it out and read and it said she will be here in five minutes.

"Let me guess that was your friend"

"Yes it was so can you please leave"

"Why are you embarrass of me"

"I just want her here"

"She's dead"

"No she's not"

"Yes she is"

"She just texted me"

"So you lied to me"

"You even saw her in school she's in our first period class"

"No Amy isn't"

"Of course not she's dead I'm talking about christine"

"Ohhhh, then I'm gonna stay here with you two"

"This is my place so can you get out please I just want to be with a girl right"

"Okay I get it your just playing with me"

"What the fu-" I suddenly got interrupted by Christine walking through the and her mouth hung open. Then I took in what's going on there's a box on the table, a locket on the floor, I'm still crying a little bit, and Ethan is here a guy she doesn't like at all.

"Well I guess I'm going and Ciara your welcome" Ethan said and left.

Right when the door shut Christine just stared at me and just walked towards me and hugged me. I couldn't hold it in and I let the tears fall.

"OMG Ciara what did he do to you, did he hurt you, if so it's okay and I'm so glad you texted me"

"He did nothing he stopped me from crying." she then stopped hugging me and took a step back.

"Why were you crying in the first place"

"Look at the locket on the floor"

She then reached over and picked it up and read it.

"Umm Ciara how did someone get this, wasn't this in-"

"Amy's coffin yeah, it showed up on my doorstep and then a couple minutes later Ethan showed up and comforted me for some odd reason"

"Of course he did and does he know about how important Amy is"

"Yes I told him and he didn't seem to shocked which I thought was weird"

"It's okay let's talk about it later it's Friday you should have fun the only stress you should have is why was the first day of school on a Friday"

"Your right"

"Of course I am lets get ready for bed, you had a rough day" she said grabbing my hand.

"Do you know how much I love ya"

"Yes i do and who wouldn't love me"

I just laughed and just crawled into bed.

All night me and Christine stayed up and talked about everything and nothing and just laughed and got my mind off of what just happened.

~oĸay love, нow dιd yoυ lιĸe ιт. waѕ ιт aмazιng. ι ĸnow ιт waѕ a loт ғor jυѕт one day вυт ι ѕwear ι тry мy вeѕт oĸay ѕorry тнιѕ υpdaтe тooĸ awнιle. ѕooooo wнo do тнιnĸ ѕenт тнe вoх, waѕ ιт eтнan caυѕe нe caмe тo нer reѕcυe or do yoυ тнιnĸ yoυ нaven'т мeт тнe мyѕтery gυeѕт or мayвe ι'м goιng preттy lιттle lιarѕ on yoυ and aмy ιѕ ѕтιll alιve, тнe world мay never ĸnow.

coммenт

voтe~