Chapter 16

A/N

Hola my sexy lovelies, how are yall doing. My editor thought it was cliche for her to be taken and told me what this chapter should be about so if you dont like it then go carry your pitchforks and torches to her front lawn not mine. Also I think im gonna keep this cast, I might add another character but I think this will be the full. Ciaras parents will show up in a couple of chapters but they wont be a main though. So enjoy the chapters my lovelies. READ-VOTE-COMMENT(any suggestions you have), Also listen to 5sos.

'If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?' -Snow Patrol, Chasing cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was all dark and cold and my eyes felt so heavy like i didnt get any sleep for years.

"We're almost there sweetheart" john said as he rubbed his oily hands through my hair. I tried to lift my arm up to swat him away but everything inside me felt heavy.

"Oh by the way I injected you with something to numb your entire body so you can't try to pull any funny buisness." John said with a malicious smirk on his face. I was screaming and freaking out and crying on the inside but on the outside I was numb to everything. So I just gave up and fell asleep and hoped for when this drug wore off I can escape from the creeper who I stupidly got in the truck with.

Within a couple of minutes we came to a suddden stop and he looked at me and just smiled at me and pulled a bag from behind his seat.

"This is going to hurt me more tha its going to hurt you, you have such a pretty face' he said caressing my cheek and then suddenly put a bag over my head. I saw my life flash before my eyes and i heard my side door open and John I think picking me up and there it goes again my brain getting jumbled up ad everything went dark again.

I then felt something cold and wet against my skin and started freaking out but i couldnt move my arms and legs but i can feel my body again but it still dark and cold.

"Im glad to see that my little barbie doll is awake, ive been waiting for an hour, Im sorry that daddy had to hurt you" John said in baby talk voice and turning on the lights and i saw where i was. I was in a all concrete basement and in the corner you can tell there was a leaking problem and then i heard faint whimpers and cries.

"I-Is there A-anyone else H-here" I said a little nervous about what he would say next but his response was something that i wasnt expecting though it was a hard slap to my right cheek that made my whole head move along in the motion his hand was moving, it would leave a mark for sure.

"Dont fucking stutter when you talk to me, i want my girls to have confidence, bitch." He said wiping away the drool that started to roll down his face.

"Girls?" i said silently

"Oh sweetheart you though this will be a ransom type of kidnapping thats so fucking adorable" he said grabbing my face at the last part really hard that it felt like my jaw would snap in half and i could feel a bruis coming up.

"Then why did you kidnapp me then."

"First off i didnt kidnapp you, you volunteraly got into my truck, you didnt have to. Also im suprised you didnt notice by now and put the pieces together but the dumber is the better for me in this buisness." He taking a seat on the stairs and i was relieved to have some distance between us even though its not that much.

"But since its obvious that your dumber than bag of bricks ill tell you what you hopped yourself into." He said jumping up from the steps towards me.

"Welcome to sex slave business, i specialized in the prostituion and i needed a new whore since my old one died from stupid stds and shit but you will do mighty well."He said and my whole world came crashing down and i couldnt stop the tears from flowing down my face.

"Okay stop that shit right now and theres some rules your going to have to follow' He said slapping me once again.

"1. No crying or emotional shit

2.No contact with outside world,

3.No getting preganant to think your going to get out of this cause it wont work,

4. No fighting with me or girls,

5. Have fun" John said kneeling in front of me and untieing my legs and arm.

"Dont try to run cause i will kill you ive done it before" He said grabbing me and throwing me into this backroom with bunch of beds and then i saw it. The scared look of fifteen girls, no make that sixteen girls, and thats when the tears started rolling down my cheek.

ADAM POV:

'Ciara just had to run away from me, all i wanted to do was talk to her and maybe, just ,maybe create some type of friendship or a possible realationship but she just kept picking on me.' I thought to myself as i drove myself to Ciaras apartment building to see if shes all right or at least made it home.

I finally pulled into the building and made my way up and i got to her door and went to knock on it but it was already unlocked and opened.

"Ciara" I said at first nervously but the worried when i saw tables knocked over and clothes missing from her closest and it looked ramsack so i did the only thing that made since and called the police and they showed up almost instantly and i sat on the half tore up couch shaking.

"So sir let me get this straight she ran off on you so you drove to her place to see if she was fine and she was missing and was robbed"

"YES, NOW STOP ASKING ME POINTLESS QUESTIONS AND GO FIND HER." I said suddenly annyoed with why they are focusing on me and then suddenly the douche from douchetopia shows up and breaks down in tears, ughh hes so emotional, Ethan.

"W-where is C-Ciara" he said stuttering while tears continued to cry, then his eyes landed on mine and he made his way over to me and picked me up by my collar and slammed me to the wall.

"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FOUGHT, WHERE IS SHE, DICK"

"I don't know, she go mad at me and stormed off from the diner" I said trying to hold the tears back.

"Why was she even with you in the first place." Ethan said letting me go and I collapsed into the couch.

"She didn't want to go but she heard me out. I just wanted to apologize and see if there could be a possible relationship with I honestly love her alot." I said innocently but I could tell Ethan was pissed, he was clenching his fists.

"Well you better cut that shit out cause you and her won't ever happen."

"And why the hell not"

"Cause me and her are dating and you need to stop."

"I'm sorry but I can't, have you met her?"

"Yes I have and I'm not asking you to stop, I'm telling you and can you please leave."

"Actually boys, you both need to leave this apartment is under investigation and we don't want any fingertips coming from y'all so can you may exit the premises." This police officer said to us, I grabbed my keys and left Ethan.

I was pissed, Ciara was playing me the whole time even though she was dating Ethan.But I'm gonna still save her cause I can't help myself, I'm falling for her and she doesn't even feel the same way.

Omg I'm sooooo sorry I was at my friends party last night so I didn't have time to post it last night this is the second time I did it. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter my understanding,sweet,forgiving lovelies.