Say What You Mean?

Heyo guys! this is my first chapter back so I hope you guys enjoy! Also, I listened to Bored to Death by blink-182.

Brendon p.o.v

I wake up to a loud buzz. I sit up and stare at the wall, then grab my phone. I see a text. Sarah. I sigh as she comes into my mind. Last night made me forget about her.

Sarah: where the fuck were you last night? Do you not remember what was last night.

"Fuck." It was our anniversary. How could I remember when I have a beautiful man in bed with me. Also all the stress from work. I hear him turn to me. "Did I wake you?"

"No... not at all," he kisses my neck. My body gets a tingle. I feel like I'm in middle school again with the way I feel about him. "Is everything okay?" He croaks at me.

"Sarah... she's pissed at me." I put my head in my hands and think. What am I doing with my life? I ignore the thought. I lean into him and kiss him softly. I never want to pull away. I bury my head in his chest and look up at him. Everything just disappeared.

***

I wake up to my phone buzzing again. This time, it won't stop. I just want to sleep. I get up sluggish and shit at the table and answer.

Sarah: do you know what you fucking missed last night?
B: I am sorry I didn't realize the date. Can we do dinner tonight?
Sarah: Brendon I am so fucking done with you. I don't even know who you are anymore. You know I went to your house last night and you weren't home? Where the fuck where you!??
B: I can explain I-
Sarah: Do not fucking bullshit me, I am so done. We need a break
B: Sarah fine, a break? I can do that. Empty your drawers in my house and leave the key on the counter.

Dallon looks at me with worried eyes. "What was that about, are you okay?"

"She is taking my fucking dogs." I am beyond angered. My dogs are practically my children. "Can I bring them over here so she won't find them?" I saw with pleading eyes.

"Okay fine let me get my keys."

***

A week later from the break

At work, we don't talk much. We only talk during lunch. Work has been stressful. Life has been stressful. Ever since Sarah and I have been on break a part of me has been numb. I really like Dallon, I really really like Dallon. There is a part of me that still loves Sarah. I hate myself for it. I do not want to hurt Dallon. That is the last thing I will do. No matter what. But Sarah does not deserve it either. I can not think like this right now, Dallon and I have a date tonight.

Dallon and I are going to dinner and bowling tonight. It's casual so if we see anybody we know, no one will think anything of it. I adore Dallon for being okay with hiding our relationship... relationship? Now that I think of it, what are Dallon and I? We never really made anything official. Should we make it official?

I shake the thought and get ready for tonight. I wear a white button up, suspenders, a plaid bow tie and nice dress shoes.I thought I would make it a little classy.

I thought I would make it a little classy

SORRY I really like the v&v era xoxo

Dallon calls me and tells me he made reservations and will pick me up. When I get in the car I let out a sigh. I believe he caught what mood I was in when I did that.

"What's wrong B?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

"I am just a little down and confused, " I look over to the window and then back at him "Dal, what are we?" He takes a minute to think.

He smirks then says "What do you want us to be?"

I think imma stop there ;)). What do you think they should be?

Don't forget to vote xoxo
-prettyodd_panic