West Coast

Brendon p.o.v.

I was honestly so surprised to see Dallon at work. I can't wait for him to teach me some piano. I know how to play guitar, ukulele, and drums but that's it. I can't believe I'm falling for such a cute dorky guy. sShit, I need to get home and get ready.
•••
I get home and greet Spencer and Pete. Spencer worked at a music shop and Pete had a night shift as a musician at a bar. I take a shower, blow dry my hair, put on a nice floral button up and some skinny jeans. (Yes I am talking about the cute yellow one >.<)
•••
It's six thirty on the dot and I decide to leave. It is Friday so I didn't have to worry about how late I would be out of work. I walk up to the door and try to knock. Fuck Brendon knock on the goddamn door already. By the time I knocked on the door it was six thirty five.

"Howdy" he says with the cutest smile and rosy cheeks.

"Hey how's it goin?" I ask, Fuck Brendon fuck. Just done think about his smile. Or face. Or body. Or him fuck I'm fucked.

"Good, wanna beer?" He asked going into the fridge

"Of course bro,"

I'm listening to Single by the NBHD, YOU GUY MUST LISTEN TO IT READING THIS PART SHSJSJAMA

I sit down in his couch and just breath. I need to clean my mind, he doesn't even know I am going out with Sarah.

Later that night, after hours of talking and getting to know each other we sat there, drunk and stupid. It turns out he was in a band called The Brobecks. I told him that I was in Panic! At The Disco, until Ryan left. I didn't mention Ryan to him. I wake up at four in the morning on him and he has his arm around me. Shit. I get up write a note and walk to my house with the goofiest smile on my face. I'm in love. And it's not my girlfriend. Fuck.

Im soooo fucking sorry this took so long to upload. -prettyodd_panic