Fourth of July

@prettyodd_panic is here rn because Fourth of July is my fav fall out boy song atm... You may continue to Trixxiee78  beautiful writing

*Dallon's POV*
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
I wake up the next morning alone with a sharp stab in my head. I groaned and started my day. Coffee, shower, newspaper, school. I thought about last night. Brendon. Ugh god. He is so beautiful. His chocolate brown eyes and his soft brown hair. The way he felt underneath me. I would never forget it. I drove to school on silence, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel in frustration. It was all too quiet, but my car got broken into a few months ago and the radio no longer works. I pulled into the school parking lot, grabbing my bass and briefcase before heading into the school. I went into my classroom and set everything down. Looking at my watch i saw that I still had about half an hour before class started. I walked out of the room and into the hallway filled with teenagers. A few of them waved at me or smiled, but most just kept to themselves.

"How's it going Mr. Weekes?" I heard an all familiar voice call out to me. His hair was laying lazily on his forehead, and he was wearing a very low cut shirt displaying the extensive variety of hickeys I had given him last night. I felt my face redden and he smirked pulling his beautifully kissable lips under his perfect set of teeth. It took all the power in me not to just shove him up against those lockers right then and there.

"I'm," I stuttered slowly losing my composure, "I'm g-good..." My eyes trail down from his eyes, to his lips, to his neck.

"What are ya doing tonight, i thought we could watch the hockey game on tv?" //////Okay so apparently Brendon doesn't give a shit about hockey, and is just being a total fuckboy... But I freaking love hockey //////

"Sure, how bout you come over at 4?" I asked him quietly. Really I don't know much about the sport, but anytime I can spend with him I will take gladly.

"It's a date..." He said smiling and slipping away. I watched him go stunned at him and everything about him. The way his hair bounced at he moved, his complete confidence in himself, and the way his smile made my heart leap. I think I loved him. I spent the rest of the day trudging through task after task, teaching kids that didn't really give one shit about music, and were just there to goof off. I praised any God above when that final bell rang, and I could leave. I walked to the Language Arts wing and looked for his classroom. Maybe I could just stroll by unassumingly, and perhaps he would be there. With my bass in my hand and briefcase in the other I passed his class just as he was coming out.

"Hey!" He squealed shutting and licking his door. I turned around and tried to look surprised.

"Hey..." I said smiling.

"Wanna head out and get some food or something before our little party tonight?" He asked readjusting the straps of his backpack.

"Yeah sure." I responded with a shrug.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"Great actually." I said smiling. "Where do ya wanna go?"

"Uh... Anywhere to get some good pancakes?"

"I just moved here." I said dumbly before bursting into a giggle fit

"Why? If you don't mind me asking." He asked as I lead him to my car. We both got in and I started to head out of the parking lot.

"I followed my best friend... Parents didn't really approve of the life I was going to lead." I said with a chuckle. He simply nodded his head.

"That McDonald's has some pretty fucking good pancakes." He said pointing to the restaurant. I pulled in and we went inside. It was ugly like any other McDonald's on this earth. We ordered and sat down before we started eating. I ate slowly trying to make every second last longer. I snuck glances into his beautiful eyes. They shimmered in a perfect way when the sun hit them just right, and the butterflies in my stomach erupted tickling the inside of my stomach. He finished his pancakes before I had barely started my own and just sat back eyeing mine.