.smoke rings.

brendon p.o.v

9:23 pm. I walk from the car into my home. It seems like that walk lasted a life time. My feet dragging on the ground like heavy cement. My lungs suffocated with the smell of his cologne. Heart heavy, beating fast. Hell, my face was a stream of tears. The door was opened by Spencer. He pulled me in a warm embrace. I could hear him drive away as my face was buried in his chest. I let go and find a cup of coffee waiting for me at the bar.

"Are you gonna tell me what is going on around here?" he is sitting on top of the counter top with a red bull in his hands. I end up coming clean to him with everything. From my closeted insecurities with Sarah to my fun nights with Dallon. "You know what? Let's get in your bed and watch a movie. You need rest and besides you can't think clearly with all the stress your facing." I agree and get in my boxers and a plain tee. When Spence and I were teenagers we would have movie nights like this all the time. Tonight we are watching Lion King. My personal favorite. I get half way through before drifting off into a dark sleep. 12:35 am.

***
4:03 am. I have a headache. I get my dad slippers on and walk to the living room. I grab a cup of coffee, black, and go into my room. I open the bottom drawer of my night stand and find an unopened pack of cigarettes. Old habits die hard. I proceed with my coffee to the front porch. I smoke about three until the sun if fully up. 6:38 am. I walk back inside, put on another grey tee and slip back into bed.

***
1:02 pm. "Brendon I really think it's time for you to get up." I hear as the light comes shining through my lids. There sitting next to me is my childhood best friend poking me. "I can smell the smoke on you buddy, also you didn't throw away the butts." fuck. I crawl out of my bed and go to the couch where I begin to gather my thoughts.

"So what do you want for breakfast Benny boy." I wince at the name he calls me.

"I'm down for a burrito from Mikey's way." He grabs the keys and thats when I spot my phone. I walk over to the catch all table and grab it. "Can you drive Spence?"

"Of course, they are always busy on Saturdays so i'm going to walk in. What do you want?" I give him my order and he shuts the door. I quickly turn on my phone and look at the 20 odd messages I have. 8 from Dallon. None from Sarah. Priorities I guess. I read through the messages from Dallin

Dallon ;) - Brendon i'm so sorry. I hope we can come out of this.

Dallon ;) - I didn't mean it like that... Shit I just don't wanna force anything on you... i'm awful at texting.

Dallon ;) - Brendon the last thing I want is to force you into anything. You mean so much to me. I hope you are okay and happy in the end.

The messages got worse and worse. By that so mean sadder and sadder. It sunk in how much I mean to this man, how much he means to me. Things begin to get clear. I skim through the rest of the massages and text him.

me - Let's meet up for coffee today at 5? I think we need to talk.

He texted back faster then anyone ever has. This man.

Dallon ;) - I like the shop on sixth and third. Ill see you at 6.

***

5:45 pm. I grab my phone and keys. I talked about this with Spencer and he thinks it's a good idea. Ever since my last relapse he has been there for me. I know cigarettes aren't that big of a deal but that's how it starts. But i'm good. I have been clean since a month before Dallon came into my life.

I walk into the coffee shop and there is my brown haired boy. I order a black coffee and sat across from him.

"Hey." he says sheepishly.

"Hey Dal. I want to start off by saying I'm sorry. Your a great guy and I haven't been acknowledging that," he has a face of pure disappointment at this point "Dallon, you mean so much to me, and this isn't your fault, what i'm doing that is. I'm scared. I'm scared to end something I have been so comfortable with. You treat me 20 times better then sarah ever will," I pause to check his face and gather my next words "Dallon, the truth is that i'm scared most because I have never been in a real relationship with another man before."

"Brendon-"

"Dallon it's you."

{I'm BaCk!! I decided to be satan and let my wife finish there teehee. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!
-prettyodd_panic

So many stars in the sky and i don't know why they always have to fall on me - Guilt Tripping}