Oceans. x

{I wrote some like soft smut and it's like kinda my first time so DONT JUDGE ME HEH ;)}
Brendon pov

Across from me, are the two most important people I need to impress. So far, i'm bombing it. Dallon squeezes my hand under the table. I hope to God he isn't going to do what I think he is. "I'm getting married," I can see the regret in his mothers face. "to Brendon." His knuckles are a ghost white. Both of the older adults sit there in confusion.

"Honey, I thought we sorted out your curiosity when we sent you to missionary for those two years in Oklahoma." There's something I haven't heard about before. "Dallon maybe you need time to process, I mean, you moved here not that long ago maybe you just need time to meet more people and-"

"That's enough get in the car." He shoots her a look that mixes death itself and utter disgust. She gets up aburptly and walks out of the house, slamming the front door. He stands up and walks to Dallon, urging the taller one to stand up. He hugs Dallon for what seemed like ages. "I'll send a check in the mail to help with the wedding. Call me when you go tux shopping." He then goes to me, shaking my hand, "You treat him good until." Then he shows himself out.

With tears in his eyes he walks into the bedroom, me of course following him. I don't know what I would do if my mother didn't support me. My dad was always the one to go against me. He is plopped face down on the bed. I lay down and nudge him to get closer to me. He is silently sobbing now, in the crook of my neck. "Shh baby it's going to be okay, everything will work out." I speak softly, rubbing his back trying to comfort him more. He looks up at me and collides our lips. It was slow and achey, resting his forearm where his head once was for balance. He deepens the kiss, getting on top of me with one leg on each side. My hands are tangled in his short chocolate hair. He breaks the kiss and goes down to my jawline. Leaving bruises wherever his lips went. He moves his traveling fingertips to my belt buckle trying to get them undone.

"Dallon, I don't think now is a good time." He disregarded what I said by kissing me more with a deeper hungrier kiss. His tongue shooting in my mouth, exploring it like his fingertips against my skin. He shoved my skinny jeans down, beginning to palm me. He sits up to take his shirt off, then my own. He starts leaving bruises from my collarbones to the start of the V defined by my hip bones. With the touch of his cold fingertips around me, I was his.

•••

We fell asleep after that. I woke up in my boxers and one arm slumped over him. "Good morning my beautiful boy." he said wiping my hair out of my face, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning Dal." I inch closer to him so my head is on his chest. I thought about last night. The whole mormon thing. It made me wonder what else I didn't know about him. "I have a plan for today. You put on some shorts and i'll do that rest." I hop out of bed and put on some shorts and a tank top. I grab a blanket, my keys and wallet and get in the car. Shortly after he meets me out there. "Let's get breakfast at Mikey's Way and then we will be off."

"Bren where are you taking me?" he buckles himself up.

I shoot him a smirk "Can I see your phone?" He hands it to me and I put it in the center console of the Toyota.

"Hey what the hell, tell me what's going on." The tension in his voice probably was what had me finally tell him.

"We are going to the beach. Last night I had a realization and, quite frankly, I don't know much about you Dallon Weekes. We are gonna sit in the sand till we are satisfied with what we know about each other." He nodded and I put my hand on his thigh. With that, we were off on an adventure.

***
Heyo ma babies, its prettyodd here. Thank you so much for reading, don't forget to vote and all that shit.

don't forget to comment feedback <3}