everything is going to hell.

im sorry. x

brendon pov

Hazy. No, dazed. I run out of the coffee shop dazed. I feel pure panic and adrenaline pulsing through my veins. He doesn't get it, why would he. I moved to California to get away from my past. My troubles. Addictions. Deadly ones as well. My one and only love is resurfacing my thoughts, thoughts I had repressed and sealed away, like a rock thrown in a pond. I walk to the only place I truly know. The walk is long, on the outskirts of this place i'm in.

Rain. I can hear the droplets against the dusty cobblestone. I get to the small, now abandoned house. I break open the wood rotted door into a room filled with cobwebs. The once new couches are torn. I walk into one of the bedrooms. Melancholy. My mouth waters, as my eyes do. The room is torn apart. just as I left it in an irrational panic to the airport. My old clothes on the floor, guitar picks everywhere. My mirror and straw on my nightstand. Sheet music on the walls. Written on one of the walls in a messy frantic is everything is going to hell. I smirk at the sight. The house isn't nice. It was what four guys could afford on the salary of an aspiring band.

I go to the last bedroom. It, too, is the same. I sit on the edge of the matted bed and lay. I lay and think.

~~

"Hey new neighbor, I'm Brendon!" I make a big smile at the end

"I'm Breezy and this is Dallon." Dallon waved as Breezy smiled back. "Well imma go to the store to get pizza for dinner tonight, what anything else?" Dallon just nods his head no. This man was beautifully dorky. I begin to say something as he spoke,

"Do you wanna come in?" He says loosing his stance, looking more comfortable. 

"Sure," I step into this place, filled with so many past memories and mistakes. "This is a nice place."

"So Is that your girlfriend?" I choke out a little fast. Shit don't be nervous your Brendon Urie you can do it

"No she is my best friend." I begin to look at pictures of them on top of unpacked boxes.

"Well that's cool. Imma head back and maybe we could hang out over here tomorrow night?" I said this in hopes of everything. I feel like I have known him forever, and I'm not a sentimental person.

"Breezy will be out that sounds great." He says with a little smile. I wave bye and walk out. I gotta tell Spencer. Ever since the first day of high school, Spencer knew everything about me. He knows about my sexuality. I honestly don't know why I won't come out. There is just a part of me that doesn't wanna let go of Sarah. Well, can't wait for tomorrow.

~~
I wake up to the memory of meeting my future husband. How much I have grown up. How I got out of another toxic relationship. The car accident. The late nights. I fucked up. I run out of this god forsaken house and down to the hotel room. Dallon. The beautiful, dorky, tall man i'm falling in love with needs me. He is the only thing on my mind. I shouldn't give a fuck about Ryan. About the band. About old addictions. I just need him to know. It's about four in the morning as I unlock the door to find him sound asleep. I take off my clothes in a hurry to be close to him again. I peel the covers and slide close to him. Alcohol. Fuck. I put my hand along his sleep ridden face and rub his hair with my thumb. A kiss to his forehead I fall asleep knowing what I must do.

•••

I wake up to a hungover Dallon sitting on the edge of the bed. His nappy head in the palms of his hands. I climb over to him, "Good morning babe." you can feel, and smell, the amount of pain he is in. "Let me get you some water."

"Wait Brendon I need to talk to you about yesterday."

I put a hand on his knee, he tenses up "Let me go first babe, there is so so much I need to tell you," he nods, I continue "I'm ashamed of who I was." I don't even know where to begin, hot tears fill my eyes "I was a drug addict Dal, and I am ashamed. I was in a band with my ex boyfriend and this is where we grew up. Where I got the confidence to sing in front of people. Where I took my first line of cocaine because my boyfriend was doing it. This is where my broken heart resides. I'm sorry for not telling you, especially when we had that talk and you opened up to me I-I" the tears come down as I stutter, his face is blank "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think that I am broken. I left this place thinking I would never come back, and I did, and I took it out on you and i'm so so sorry. I love you Dallon."

He sat there, pale, with the deadest facial expression I have ever seen on a living human. He fidgets before he speaks "Brendon, I cheated on you last night."