Former Love

Dallon p.o.v.

"What do you want us to be?" I say as I stand at his doorstep with my hands deep in my pockets. He looks gorgeous. His hair is perfect and he looks stunning in his bow tie and suspenders. He looks at me, confused for a second.

"I'm not sure Dall..." his voice lingers on my name for a moment and he looks back up at me. "I-I like you a lot, but Sarah..."

"I understand," I take a breath, "let's go..." I take a deep breath before gripping his hand and leading him down the steps to my car. Opening the door for him, I press a kiss to his temple and then go to my side of the car. We sit in semi-silence, his hand holding mine and his eyes focused on the passing city lights. I can tell his mind is plagued by his own thoughts. He looks like he is drowning in a sea and somehow can't get out of it. I pull up to the restaurant I had made reservations for, a tiny Italian restaurant that Breezy had shown me, and help him out of the car.

"Hello sir," the hostess says with a smile, "do you have a reservation?"

"Yes ma'am... Dallon for two."

"Right this way." She flashed me a smile and lead us to a table tucked away in the corner of the restaurant. Brendon followed close behind me, but I made no gesture to give us away. He didn't want us public. I could tell that much.

"So how was your day?" He asks placing his hand under his chin.

"Domesticity?"

"Why not? Might as well try it..."

"Okay," I took a breath, "my day was decent. Just sat around, you?"

"It was okay. I graded a shit ton of papers." He exhales exasperatedly, "honestly you'd think that a junior class would be able to format an essay or write a grammatically correct sentence, but no. I guess the fuck not." He laughs and my stomach turns. His laugh makes my head spin and everything around me cease.

"Welp... I don't know what to tell you," I shrug.

"Eh don't worry about it," he inhales deeply, "I sighed up for it." We order and chat with ease while we eat. He keeps smiling and laughing and my heart clenches. He's so beautiful that I can't help but just watch. As we finish our meal I pay through his protest that I never let him do anything and I drag him out of the restaurant.

"Stop pouting bren, please?" I plead with him. He is sitting in the passenger seat of my car with his beautiful pout on his lips, still upset at me. At this point we have been sitting in the parking lot of the bowling alley for five whole minutes with him not moving, speaking or even looking at me. "Fine then..." I sigh and get out of the car before walking to his side, jerking the door open and grabbing onto his hand "Bren, look at me..." he keeps staring straight ahead, "Brendon Boyd Urie," I inhale deeply and place my index finger under his chin, forcing him to look at me. I kneel down so that I am even with his eyes, the chocolate brown of them flickers down to my lips and then back to my eyes, and I match my lips to his. He reacts immediately, pulling me in deeper and running his fingers through my hair. And then he pulls away.

"Dall... I can't," he mutters softly. His hands are still in my hair and his lips are shining a darker shade of red.

"What?" My heart is beating fast now. So fast that I think it's going to fall out of my chest and thump on the cold asphalt beneath my feet.

"I'm torn between the two of you... I've been with Sarah for years, and then you walk into my life and everything changes... I need to sort it out. I'm sorry."

"Okay, so what do you want?"

"I don't know Dall..." I nod my head slowly and get up from my kneeling position. His eyes are shiny with tears and it feels like he shoved a knife in my chest and is slowly turning in in the empty cavity where my heart used to lie.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I ask him and he nods his head a plump tear slipping down the bridge of his just too big nose. He's so beautiful. I drive him home and stay idle outside his house silently for some time, watching as he climbs the driveway defeatedly and is embraced by Pete in the doorway. I smile weakly and raise a hand in weak goodbye before turning and going home myself. He's torn between two lovers, but where do I stand?

AN--- HELLLLLOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE my name is Trixxiee78 and I'm here for this. I've missed all of you so so so very much, and I'm sorry to say that my account with still not be active but I'm here for this. I love you all and I shall see you in the next chapter. *blows kisses*