Chapter 1

"I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fucking know that
These fucking eyes that I'm staring at
Let me see that ass
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards, too
Now I'm fucking leaning on that"

I was grabbed onto the dance floor but a mystery guy. His body was firm and toned. As we danced to the song, I was enjoying our bodies rocking with each other.  I can feel his body press against mine as we where dancing. He twirled me around and now I was grinding my backside on his frontside...
All eyes on us! We moved to the slow and dark rhythm of the song

"Let's give it up for our guy Abel in the house!" The DJ hyped through the microphone.

Not thinking much of the fact some famous guy is at the club. I separated myself from the guy. As much as I enjoyed the dance, that's how far it will go.

I walk up to the bar and ask the bar tender to give me two more patron shots.

Gulping the one shot down, feeling it tearing down my throat. The firing feeling stopped after a second. I get interrupted by the same guy I just danced with.

"Hi, beautiful"

I ignored his compliment and take another shot down. I'm completely not interested in the guy!

"Playing hard to get? I see you" he states, however this time louder.

"You got the wrong idea I'm totally not interested! That there(pointing to the dance floor),you know, on the dance floor,nothing new to me, it was a innocent dance, don't flatter yourself little boy" I made sure to lay all the cards on the table for him so he won't bug me even more. This happens all the time to me, beauty sometimes is a curse... vanity at its peak!

"Baby girl, I felt the connection, it wasn't just a dance" he remarks.

I ignore him once again..

"How about me and you go to mine, only for tonight.. unless you'll want more of course" he said arrogantly.

I roll my eyes so hard so he can see at how irritating he is. I started gathering my self up. Fixing my hair and trying to stand up.

"Like I said boo, I'm NOT interested" i said that while starring deep into his blue eyes. I emphasised 'not' so he gets the idea.

I start heading out but I feel a cold hand wraps itself around my wrist and pulling me back, a bit too aggressive for my liking.

"Let go off me" I try to yank my hand away.

"My name is Mark by the way" he says.

"Well you know what Mark, I don't care. And by the way, keep your hands to your filthy self. Mark" I state back, yanking my hand away immediately after... giving an effect of a dropped mic.

I find myself heading back out to the car park. It was cold and really dark outside, I'm too drunk to even stand. I hugged my body trying to stay warm as I pull out my phone, out of my bra, to call an Uber.

Whilst trying to find the app, it was hard since I was drunk and all the words where scrambled. I feel a sudden hand wrap itself around my mouth. I aggressively try to get out of the strong grip.

"I always get what I want" the voice whispers into my ear, the cold voice sends me chills down my spine.

As I try to calm myself down. I gave myself a shot and bit down on his bitter hand. Hitting him in he manhood, with as much force as I can.
He instantly released me.

Pain was written all over his face.

"You'll regret doing that, BITCH" he manages to say through the pain. The face that he had a second ago, slowly turned into laughter, wicked laughter.

My body was frozen, trembling.

Before I can do or say anything, he pulls out a heavy, black gun. Points it towards my head.

I gasp in fear!

And before I know it, I hear a loud gunfire bang and our faces both covered in shock, blood and fear.

Last thing I remember is falling to the ground and everything turning black.

--------------
(Writers note)

First short introduction to my book, I written almost the whole book and shit goes down! Especially towards the end. I believe there will be a following book after this one!! I will try to update every couple of days if not everyday.
I worked hard on this book so thank you for reading, it means a lot! 

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE