Chapter 17

Skye

My phone starts to vibrate while I'm drying myself after my gym shower. And so I go to pick it up.

"Habibti, hurry up and get ready we're going out!" Cash states over the phone.

"Oh okay, yeah. No problem" I say.

"Be ready in 30, and come to our room!" He says sounding excited.

"I'll be there! Love you."I reply.

"Love you too, bye" he says before he cuts the phone.

I quickly grab all my stuff from the gym shower and start speeding to my hotel room.

I get to the room and slide my card through to allow me to enter.

I enter the hotel room, and Abel was no where to be found so I just assumed he got ready and went to the boys.

I went to the bathroom and stripped all my clothes and went back to get some clothes to change in.

After I found everything I need, I threw it on and jumped back to the bathroom to do my makeup.

I wanted to look cute, honestly. I didn't look put together on a normal day for a long time, and it's about time I look human around the crew.

I took my Khiels moisturiser and applied it all over my face and neck then proceeded to apply my foundation. After that concealer. I always allow my concealer and foundation to sink into my skin before I set it only because I feel like it looks better if I let it sink in nicely and adapt to my skin. I grab my Anastasia brow pencil and started filling in my brows softly. After I finished off the brows I grabbed my eyelash curler and applied my favourite 'better than sex' mascara. Then took my loose powder onto my sponge and started pressing it into my skin. I love to glow so I grab a cheap makeup revolution highlighter and start applying it down my cheek bones, up the temples, on my forehead, under the brows, on my chin, on my nose and in my inner corners. Great! Now I look like a disco ball! And I'm almost finished and grab my mac viva glam II lipstick and apply it to my lips. And boom! This is how deceive people into thinking you look alive.

I realise I have like 2 minutes left before I have to go to the boys room and don't even bother cleaning my makeup.

I grab my shoes and phone and jump out the door, leaving my hair to dry naturally from my previous shower.

"Hey my children!" I say entering their room.

"Ooooooo Skye, we know what you've been up to!" Hawk hints.

"Huh?" I say laughing walking over to the couches where they where sitting.

"Skye and Abel sitting in a tree, doing haram things they shouldn't be" Lamar laughs and that's when it hits me.

I shoot my head towards Abel and start piercing my eyes into his.

"Oh really?" I smile sarcastically.

I walk over to Abel and everyone watches me as I do so.

I get close to him and whisper seductively in Abel's ear "you're sleeping on the couch today"

I cannot believe he told them!

"Wait what!?" Abel exclaims.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!" I say.

"I didn't say shit Skye!" He exclaims.

"We'll talk about this later" I say. "so what are we doing today, where's Cash??" I ask

Speaking of the devil, Cash comes through the door.

"Everyone's here?" Cash asks. We all nod in response.