Chapter 6

Skye

After that incident with Abel at the house, it only brought us closer. I was happy that it did, I really liked him. Maybe not loved him, but I was hoping that if I played the game I hope to fall in love meanwhile. I'm doing this so I don't break his heart. I'm doing this for him. Any other guy, I would of told him the straight truth, but Abel... I can't let him down.

At this point, we're not dating, but we're getting much closer!Almost like friends with benefits but without the 'benefits', if you get what I mean.

Abel invited me over to his album release party. This one is called "Kiss Land". I didn't hear the album yet, it is a surprise. The party is at his house. So I make my way over there, all dressed up and ready to slay.

I enter the house and the music is beaming. When you first enter, there is a table with stacks of his new album CDs.

I feel a manly hand wrap itself around my shoulders.

"Hey babe" says Abel. He's wearing all black as usual and a red cup in his hand.

"I want a drink" I wine, and laugh it off. He takes me to where the 'bar' is (In reality, his kitchen). And pours me a apple flavoured ciroc.

"Come babe, let's get on stage! I need to say my little speech, you came just in time" he leads me onto the stage, his hand wrapped around my shoulders. He grabs the mic and begins.

"Hows everyone tonight!" The guests go wild.

"Thank you for every one joining me on this special occasion. As you guys know today is my album release and I want to say thank you for the endless inspiration and everyone who helped me create this unique album. This album is very special, it shows the second chapter of my life. I hope to build this life story, this book and have more chapters coming. I thank you all again, but most of all wanted to thank my very close friend, here, give it up for Skye" Abel points to me, kissing me on my temple. The guests go wild again. And I start to blush.

"I'll now play each song for the first time, right now, thank you so much" he finished of and shows up the 'XO' sign with his hands.

The first song 'professional' finished playing. Everyone was jamming out, smoking weed, enjoying the music. His house was so full, but everyone was able to dance.

Abel interrupts everyone again.

"I have one last announcement before I carry on playing. Who's ready for another tour?" Abel screams. The guests go wild. I watch him from a distance, sipping on my ciroc.

"It starts this Monday, meaning in less than two days!"

My heart stops. I showed a kind of upset face whilst everyone was excited.

When Abel finished off, his face dropped when he saw my reaction. He walked me outside, to where it wasn't as loud.

"What's wrong baby girl" he said sitting down, and me standing between his legs.

"You're going on tour, you're going to leave me?" I sound like a baby, but honestly I'm really not as hurt because it's not that deep but I'm a bit upset that him and the crew are leaving me. Tours don't last for 3 days... and knowing him, and how hard he loves to work, he will visit most of the states.

"Well not... if you come with me" he holds my face. I smile back and crash my lips into his.

"OMG, that would be amazing, I have never traveled the US like that!" I get all excited. He smiled at my reaction.

We make our way back into the party.

Me and Abel separated, I was now talking to Lamar as Abel was on stage with the DJ, lip syncing the words.