Chapter 11

Los Angeles CA

Abel has 2 shows in LA and both run after the other. We have 3 days off before we perform so we chose to make most of it.

As of today me and Abel decided chill at the hotel.

"Let's play truth or dare" Abel says. I feel like he did that on purpose. Like he's about to dare me the weirdest things.

"Okay!" I replied. My strategy was to always have truths.

"You start. Truth or dare" he says. We sit opposite each other on the couch. He was wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms with a XO t-shirt. On the other hand, I was wearing XO underwear and a very oversized XO t-shirt.

"Truth" I reply.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or love at all?" Abel asks. Tilting his head.

"Urm, deep question!" I laugh. "Well, no... I believe you can feel a certain attraction towards someone when you first see them. But not love. Let me give an example. You're at a club or bar or whatever and you stare at a girl or vice versa, that's a attraction towards their appearance. You don't fall in love with who they are but how they present themselves. Last thing you know they might have basement full of dead bodies! For all you know!" I give a good paragraph in response. Abel looks down and nods almost forcing a smile.

"But you believe in love?" He asks. He looks back at me.

"Most definitely! But love is a very unexplained feeling by science and everyone has different interpretations of love." I say. He nods in response.

"Okay so, now you. Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth"

"Give a full opinion on me and like a couple of things you like about me and a couple things you hate about me" I said. I was very interested. Its unfortunate I can't read his mind. To me it seems like he has a lot going on in his brain.

"Oh okay. So. You're a dumb blonde. You're annoy-" I interrupt him with a hit on the chest.

"For real!" I moan. We both laugh. Oh, how much I love when he smiles, it gives me a warm feeling to my stomach.

"Fine. You are a woman full of passion. You are not a little drama queen, I mean, like, you hate talking shit. You know how females love to run their mouths" we laugh. He looks around the room, trying to think of more things.

"You're full of ambition. You're full of surprises. You give the best hugs. You're cooking is amazing. Oh and some things I hate about you. When you use the toothpaste you leave the cap off. You always have to have a last word. You are very stubborn. You leave you hair everywhere. You're a freak when it comes to tidiness-" I cut him off.

"Okay! I understand, you hate a lot of things about me" I cut him off laughing.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong those are just little things. They will never beat the good things about you" he says.

"Okay my turn! One last truth" I say, after that all dares!

"Have you ever thought about becoming a stripper?" Abel asks bluntly.

"Definitely! Once I had a 50,000 word assignment to write within a couple of days for uni! I had to take drugs to stay up all night! I had breakdowns every couple of hours! It was crazy... that was the moment where I thought to myself? Why not just become a stripper? But then I realised in London there isn't much strip clubs so it wasn't an option" I laugh.

"Come with me, there's a stripper pole in the hidden room at the end of the hall way" he says laughing, running towards the the room like a kid on Christmas Day. I quickly run after him.