Chapter 4

Skye

What happened over at Abel's the other day may of happened all the way last week but I still was very uncomfortable about the situation. Knowing exactly what that girl was doing over at his house made me even more uncomfortable.

I knew Abel does these things, he told me himself but I never wanted to witness anything. Knowing what they probably did after I left, disgusted me. How can you give it up to someone so quick? The girl probably didn't even know Abel's name.

I shrugged off the thought of what happened between the two. And answer my phone that was calling.

"Hey babe "Abel said.

" what's up? "I replied.

"I'm planning an orgy with the boys and thought of inviting you" he says nonchalantly. I was so shocked.

"Wait, what?"

"Allow me to elaborate, what I meant was that we are doing a little get together and watch Netflix" he adds.

"Oh, I thought you're a porn star for moment" I let out a sigh. I thought for a moment and actual orgy. Him being a porn star could of been a possibility... it could explain his the girl over last night and how he can afford his beautiful, big home. I laughed it off.

"Nah, thats what we call it. Hahaha, be over at my house in 5" he says before ending the call.

I get ready and put on my converses and a bomber jacket to keep me warm.

I head out to his house. Once I get to his house, I just enter and take off my jacket and shoes. When I enter the living room, I get tackled by the guys.

"SKYE IS HERE!" They scream. I laugh at them, they're such little kids. At this point I can't breathe.

"Please get off me, I can't breathe" I manage to say. When they realise that they are actually suffocating me, they get off me, one by one.

We headed to the living room couches, and got ourselves comfortable. Abel then enters, with his hands full of snacks and popcorn.

He passes the snacks around and locates himself right next to me,  Sharing the same blanket. I low-key didn't mind.

"Allow the lady to pick the movie, Skye,just pick a comedy, at least " hyghly  said.  

I chose one of the funniest movies I watched on Netflix. Its called "its a girl boy thing".

We watched the movie and it was hilarious. Hawk ended up crying at the end of the movie and we started throwing popcorn at him, calling him a pussy.

I'm having a great time with the boys. I'm really glad to have met them.

"Who's hungry" Lamar puts his hand up. Everyone one joins in.

"How about i cook some dinner for us and you guys carry on watching?" I ask, I absolutely love cooking so it's a great opportunity for me to show off some skills.

"You would cook for us?" they ask in shock, I nod. They all are satisfied, they resume to search for another movie and begin watching. I turn to Abel.

"You have food in the kitchen, yeah?" I whisper in his ear. He nods, with his eyes fixed on the tv.

I get up, standing on the couch and jumping over it, so I don't walk around to block the guys' view. I hug Abel from behind and kiss his cheek. I had an urge to do that, so I did it.