Chapter 18

The next morning rolls around and I'm up early, on my feet, ready for the day.

I walk towards me and Abel's room and peak in to see Abel sleeping, peacefully.

"Abel" I softly speak, trying to awaken him. I tower my body over him, as I slightly start shaking him.

"Abel, sweet heart, time to get up" I softly speak, trying again to wake him up.

"Two more minutes, come lay with me" he muffles. So I follow his orders and pick up the covers so I can get in and spoon him.

I start slightly pecking his chest, making my way to his neck and lips. After a while I got frustrated that he isn't waking up.

"Come on Abel, that's enough, get up!" I slightly raise my voice, making him awaken, instantly, totally startled.

"Fuck! Sorry mother!" He says as he gets up from the bed and stretches out his body as he yawns.

"Morning baby" he smiles when he looks down at me.

"Morning" I say as I get up on the bed and kiss his forehead. I get off the bed and throw on my heels just because I feel like it. "I'm going to the crew, they have something important to tell me. I'll see you there in a few, I'm hoping"

"Yeah, I'll be ready quick" Abel replies.

"Okay, yallah, bye" I say before I leave.

I walk towards their hotel room and knock on the door sternly multiple times.

The door opens after a few seconds to reveal Lamar.

"Oh hey, baby. How are you?" I say as wrap him into a hug.

"I'm all good. We have exciting news for you, come through" Lamar says, welcoming me in.

I walk in to see the crew around the glass dining table and I take a seat in one of the empty spaces.

"What's up guys? What's the news?" I ask, curiously.

"Well, I have sorted out with Apple Music and Spotify inc. as well as Tidal for you to be able to release your album, same day, next week" Cash sums up.

"Wait what!" I say, gasping in disbelief.

"Yes, me and your producers have accumulated multiple of your tracks recorded previously for you to pick out from to put on your debut album" Cash continues.

"I'm so confused, that's even possible! But omg that's so much listening. I'm not ready Cash. It's too early." I explain.

"Well, your views on YouTube are growing astronomically with around ten thousand views per hour. I need you to sign some contracts too so we can finalise some business deals, especially your VEVO on YouTube contract. We have a view music videos in plan. There's no going back now Skye. I was working so hard on this. This will make you huge. Imagine you and Abel taking over the world, as a power couple." He said mischievously.

"You're sick!" I laugh. "Okay, fine. When should we do all the paper work."

"We'll begin now." Cash says.
-----------------------
3 hours later

"I'm so hungry" I say as we're still working on our with apple.

"What should I get you love?"  Lamar asks, kindly.

"Some McDonalds would be great" I yawn.

"What would you like?" Lamar asks.

"I want, write this down" I pause myself before I start the list and wait for Lamar to take his iPhone notes out.

"Okay, go" he says, confirming.