Chapter 14

Skye

We enter the hotel room. I'm really tired and I don't even realise me and Abel opened the door to the hotel room to the whole crew and a mid aged woman sitting patiently on the couches in the living room.

"What's going on" I speak up. Everyone shoots their eyes towards me.

"SKYE" they screamed, all coming to give me a hug.

"Oh boys! How are y'all?" I say smiling and hugging each of them back.

"More like how are you!" Hawk says as we all go to settle down on the couches in the living room.

"I'm fine!" I smile assuring them. I look up at the woman and look around the room in confusion.

"Urm, no offence but who's this?" I ask, referring to the woman.

"So, this is Laura" Hy says. Laura gives me a warm smile but I don't return one.

"She's a psychologist" he continued.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask Hy. Did they want to find me a friend and psychology is meant to be the common subject?

"Because, she's here to help you" Stix continues after Hy.

"Help me in what?" I was so confused.

"You know, dealing with the whole Mark thing" Lamar says.

"What are you guys talking about, I don't need no help?" I say slightly getting mad.

"Skye, you aren't capable of dealing with the whole issue by yourself" Lamar says.

"What do you mean I can't? I'm dealing with this perfectly fine!" I was getting more and more vulgar but I'm laughing it off.

"Baby, you just came back from the hospital. It doesn't seem to me that your doing so well." Abel speaks up.

"How do you know what's going on up here?" I say pointing towards my head.

"Baby, we're just trying to help" Abel answers.

"What the fuck are y'all talking about. Why are you making it seem like I'm depressed and have anxiety or I'm mentally incapable" I say standing up.

"Skye, relax" Cash says.

"Don't tell me to relax bro. I'm no where near relaxed. Why the fuck are y'all treating me like I'm some coke addict. I don't need no psychologist. I'm one myself. I know how y'all fraud psychologists work. Tryna' be my friend and shit. I don't need a friend and I definitely don't need help. I'm over the Mark thing. You guys didn't even ask me about the situation. You are jumping to conclusions. Fuck off for fuck sake!" During my little speech my voice has just been raising and raising to the point where I was screaming.

"Everybody, get the fuck out!" I scream.

"Guys, please go to Cash's hotel room" Abel softly says to them as I was walking around the room angrily, my head in my hands.

Everyone quietly leaves... except Abel.

"Skye..." Abel says softly.

"Didn't I tell you to leave already!?" I snap.

"Skye, please I don't want to do this" Abel says softly and patiently, opposing my tone. "We've been fighting too much lately. Can't we just have a peaceful time for once?"